[Game] Kings @ Magic - 3/23/2024 - 4:00PM PST/7:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This is kind of on Brown here. The Magic are basically just like the Wizards in terms of size and Brown throws a small G lineup at them. Getting pounded now.
If we’re being fair, Malik Monk did us a solid and just put up an absolute stinker of a stint against one of the teams most interested in him in free agency.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Are we trying to give Isaac a career game?
If im not mistaken the last time Isaac had a monster first quarter against us (in the bubble I think) he preceded to get seriously injured in the second half and then missed the next two seasons straight.

If we’re being fair, Malik Monk did us a solid and just put up an absolute stinker of a stint against one the teams most interested in him in free agency.
It was the Davion cross match that was the main issue. He was on players about a foot taller than him. Brown immediately yanked him and had to put Fox in right away.

fox already shot 3x 3 pointers. Might be another one of those 10+ 3 pointer game for him. I'm not sure what I think of that after he shot 15 the last game, most being low IQ shots.

If im not mistaken the last time Isaac had a monster first quarter against us (in the bubble I think) he preceded to get seriously injured in the second half and then missed the next two seasons straight.
His career high is 25 and he only scored over 20 4x in his career. He might just get there today :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.