[Game] Kings @ Lakers - Sunday, April 1 - 6:30 PT

Are you arguing LA isn’t generally a more attractive free agent destination than Sac? No one is saying move the team just comparing relative strengths.
LA isn't the FA destination it used to be. They may be more attractive than Sacramento for those who like bigger cities, but not like in the past. Players used to know that the big endorsements would be found in LA, Boston, NY, and Chicago. Those were the teams that would get national coverage no matter what. Fortunately NBA League Pass has changed that. If you are a star player, it doesn't matter what team you are on anymore.

Who has gone there the past 10 years as a FA?

Ball is a reason FA wont want to sign there and have to deal with daddy talking crap about them.
I don’t think free agents care what Lavar says....
Fair enough. I wouldn't take Lonzo Ball, however, if we could get him for free or even have him pay for the privilege of playing here (not that he would). His father is a toxic self-absorbed asshat .
Lonzo’s Dad is a pain in the ass but no one takes him seriously. I would take Lonzo in a heart beat. The Kings shooters like Buddy and Bogdan, would have a field day with all the open looks Lonzo would get them.

I don’t think free agents care what Lavar says....

Lonzo’s Dad is a pain in the ass but no one takes him seriously. I would take Lonzo in a heart beat. The Kings shooters like Buddy and Bogdan, would have a field day with all the open looks Lonzo would get them.
They may not care what he says but they still have to deal with the media and drama it brings.