Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Rockets beat the hornets tomorrow?
If we end up tied with the Lakers, is our standing based on our division record, conference record, or something else?

Turn overs, to many jumpers, and almost no post game is why we might lose this game. And also you know its a bad game when brown has a double double in the 3rd qt.

chelle said:
Can the Rockets beat the hornets tomorrow?
If we end up tied with the Lakers, is our standing based on our division record, conference record, or something else?
if we tie they look at the loss' against western conference teams. i thyink we still have the advantage

M10Bibby said:
if we tie they look at the loss' against western conference teams. i thyink we still have the advantage
but we have a lot of western conference matchups left...the Lakers have played most of theirs.

I bet the Chiefs at BSPN who decided in advance to pull this poor excuse for a game are high fiving one another since it was an excellent call and they are actually getting a REAL game being "played" with the Spurs and Nuggets.:mad:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
REMINDER:

This is a family-oriented board. If you cannot manage to control your comments, they will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.