Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the game will be on ESPN, because on ESPN.com it says that it will. On NBA.com it says that it will be another game at that same time (Spurs and someone else I think).

It seems like there are not as many Kingsfans here tonight as you would expect. I wonder if the site is having probs as I couldn't get in myself at first. It said no server?

wow adelman is on csn, saying he feels under apreciated by the fans...how he was nervous and iddnt have much say in the trade and its still on if anyone wants to watch he isnt holding back at all

kingsfan52miller said:
wow adelman is on csn, saying he feels under apreciated by the fans...how he was nervous and iddnt have much say in the trade and its still on if anyone wants to watch he isnt holding back at all

What? When was the interview. Surely it was not recent. Somebody should tell him to check out this sight lately. We like him - at least some of us do. So what else did he say? Was it in relation to direct questions?

Rain man said:
I thought we were on ESPN tonight??? What is this I am hearing about Spurs-Nugs????
I too thought away Kings fans were going to get to see the game, but they just announced during the Miami/Piston game that Spurs/Nuggets is the next game.:mad:

The interview was recently on TV with Lamb. I think it was more a perspective on the season and I'd have to say that RA has mostly been underappreciated his whole tenure here in Sac. He said the Mallofs and Geoff talked out the whole trade scenario. Geoff laid out the pluses and minuses for everyone. He did indicate that the Maloofs were more involved with this trade than usual. He was talked to, but ultimately he had no final say on it.

It made him nervous, because he's the one that ALWAYS has to make it work in reality and he really didn't know what to expect. That's certainly true. Whatever, GP, Coop, the Maloofs decide, he is the one that has to make the paper deal work on the court.

kennadog said:
The interview was recently on TV with Lamb. I think it was more a perspective on the season and I'd have to say that RA has mostly been underappreciated his whole tenure here in Sac. He said the Mallofs and Geoff talked out the whole trade scenario. Geoff laid out the pluses and minuses for everyone. He did indicate that the Maloofs were more involved with this trade than usual. He was talked to, but ultimately he had no final say on it.

It made him nervous, because he's the one that ALWAYS has to make it work in reality and he really didn't know what to expect. That's certainly true. Whatever, GP, Coop, the Maloofs decide, he is the one that has to make the paper deal work on the court.
That makes more sense. Thanks. I agree that he has been underappreciated.

Good news for Southern California Kings fans. Despite getting bumped from ESPN, the game is on FoxSports West. Only problem is you have to put up with the ANNOYING Lakers broadcasters. I have seen a few games with them this year and they put the home in homer

No Bavetta.;)

Wow, Kobe snubbed Ron. Slapped hands with Bibby and Brad, but Artest walked up to him and Kobe just pretended he couldn't see him! Whip his a**, Ron-Ron!

Status
Not open for further replies.