[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/26/21 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was positive on net rating but Walton ran the lineups so certain numbers are kind of fudged because there were only two real units he rolled with. Then there's the Haliburton part. Buddy was a huge part of making it work since he's the only true shooter. Haliburton and Fox basically play as a combo G unit.
Yeah the closing LU is still really clear Fox-Hali-Buddy(or Mitchell for D)-Barnes-Holmes. But I do think Bagley and Metu are making a case to explore their development at the 4 as "Big 4s" with the ability to have some wing/perimeter skills. Both guys really took the challenge to defend LeBron and make possessions tough.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
She's certainly not not a stan: she was a "cub" reporter for the Washington Post, when he was at Georgetown. I wouldn't be surprised if that accounted for some of it.

And, on that note, I'm up about two and a half hours past my bedtime, and I don't have the weekend off. I kinda wish that game had continued to be as boring as it was, in the first half, for another five minutes: I'd have been asleep, hours ago.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
Rachel Nichols really, really, really likes Allen Iverson.
I think I get it. For the specific period of time that I grew up anyway... Magic and Bird were already old, Jordan was obviously great but he was a shoe salesman, Kobe was a ball hog who wanted to be the greatest so bad that he shut out his own teammates, Shaq was a force of nature but couldn't even shoot a free throw, KG was just sortof a weirdo on a bad team that nobody ever watched. AI was cooler than all of them put together. The best basketball player? Probably not. But he was the NBA in the late 90s and early 2000s. You needn't bother even showing up for pick up games unless you had a crossover.

Status
Not open for further replies.