[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/26/21 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hali runs the team in crunch time, Kings win. Kings play black hole offense, Kings lose. Efficiency matters.

Not betting this game, because I don’t have a good read on the Lakers.

GWD

G-League
Just hope the Kings play with desire and enthusiasm. That is all we can ask. Let the chips fall where they may.

Currently in Germany…kudos to our foreign fans who somehow maintain fandom with 1:30-4:30AM games. Watching them after the fact without having the results ruined is like a challenging game in itself.

Win or lose, these Gentry games have at least been watchable, so thankful for that.

Beat LA.

It’s all about the Pace…damn Gentry used that word a lot in his last pressor. Anyways looking forward to another impressive game from Bagley and Jones, nice to see these young bigs getting an opportunity.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I think rebounding is key in this game. The Lakers recently played the Pacers and were even in rebounds - 52 each; 9 off rebounds, 43 defensive for the Lakers; 14 off rebounds, 38 defensive rebs for the Pacers. The Kings played the Pacers on Nov 7 and got demolished on the boards: 54 total for the Pacers, 33 for the Kings; 13 off, 41 def for the Pacers; 8 offensive rebs, 25 defensive rebs for the Kings. Will Gentry's willingness to play the bigs tonight make an appreciable difference in rebounding? We will see.

I think rebounding is key in this game. The Lakers recently played the Pacers and were even in rebounds - 52 each; 9 off rebounds, 43 defensive for the Lakers; 14 off rebounds, 38 defensive rebs for the Pacers. The Kings played the Pacers on Nov 7 and got demolished on the boards: 54 total for the Pacers, 33 for the Kings; 13 off, 41 def for the Pacers; 8 offensive rebs, 25 defensive rebs for the Kings. Will Gentry's willingness to play the bigs tonight make an appreciable difference in rebounding? We will see.
boards has never been our strength but maybe Jones and Bagless can snag some boards. Maybe send 3 to crash

gunks

Hall of Famer
Lakers are a paper tiger filled with poo poo, but LeBron is back and still a monster.

If we scrap we can win this, but I reckon we’ll be playing 5 on 8 tonight.

And based on how bigs have been playing us lately, AD might go for 40/20.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Currently in Germany…kudos to our foreign fans who somehow maintain fandom with 1:30-4:30AM games. Watching them after the fact without having the results ruined is like a challenging game in itself.

Win or lose, these Gentry games have at least been watchable, so thankful for that.

Beat LA.
sprichst du deutsch?

Status
Not open for further replies.