[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, Oct. 26 - 6 PT

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
If walton's strength really is as a communicator/motivator, then this is where he better shine.
It sure seems like we need a coach that can teach people how to play basketball. Walton seems to be the sort of coach best suited to a team of 30-something superstars that already know exactly what they're doing and need a guy to manage egos. We need a teacher in a bad way.

Sitting here waiting for PG&E to cut the power for the 4th time this month and I'm faced with a burning question. Do I go up to the local eatery, which has a good generator and a nice TV (and okay food) and watch the game or do I stay home and use the gas in my own generator to watch?

Upside to staying home is I won't have to make excuses if the team sucks rocks. Downside to staying home is I won't have access to as much variety of adult beverages if the team sucks rocks.

Talk about dilemmas... ;)

Come on, Kings. Prove last night wasn't who you are. (If Fox doesn't play, however, all bets are off...)

It's not gonna be an easy season but I refuse to give up this early...or ever, truth be told.

GO KINGS!!
go to the restaurant, you are going to need copious amounts of booze

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I kept track as the number of passes per possession since the start of the second quarter. This may not be exact, but the point stands:

2 passes

I couldn't continue. For comparison, here is the Jazz ball movement for a few possessions

Passing the ball doesn't seem to help, as it just goes into the hands of the Jazz or out of bounds when we do.