Kings @ Heat Game Thread

What is most likely to happen in this game ?

• PW will change the starting lineup again

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Kings will shoot 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kings will outrebound the Heat

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Wade will go for 50

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, dude get a freaking grip. Just because I said ONE freaking thing about Casspi, now you judge me that I am a Casspi hater. :rolleyes:
No. You said before : " does Casspi ever pass the ball...." so that is the second time you make a comment like that. Second time that i caught you that is.Well this is really a team with pass first mentality. They sure know how to move the ball. The game and the season is sooo deep into garbage time so Casspi who played 6 first half minutes should just have the confidence to be out there not worrying about making a mistake.

they put Martin for Casspi down 9 with 5+ minutes left in the second and the deficit ballooned to 20 points in no time. Omri is really not the problem of this team.

The team needs a major shakeup soon. If even for some extra momentum towards the 2nd half of the season. The Kings are a Derrick Favors away from being legitimate again.

You sound like someone who's been a Kings fan all of 3 months.
All the teams have the same issues at similar stages of development.

You gonna tell me there is alot more to JT and Hawes? Hawes, if he ever amounts to anything, will do his thing for a different team. He is too far behind to meet the kings timeline. Get rid of him now. You can sell him on potential to someone willing to develop him as a third string center.

The team needs a major shakeup soon. If even for some extra momentum towards the 2nd half of the season. The Kings are a Derrick Favors away from being legitimate again.
they are Tim Duncan in his prime away from being legit. The perimeter guys dont know how to move the godamnn ball. No one rookie big would make them legit. You need to get your big, and you need veterans (good ones - not carpioni or K9) to lead the youngsters.

All the teams have the same issues at similar stages of development.

You gonna tell me there is alot more to JT and Hawes? Hawes, if he ever amounts to anything, will do his thing for a different team. He is too far behind to meet the kings timeline. Get rid of him now. You can sell him on potential to someone willing to develop him as a third string center.
You're going to tell me there isn't more to either of them? They are 21 and 23 yrs old. Inconsistent, and fustrating to watch. But very young. No one knows wha they will develop into in 3-4 years. They need help. We all can see that.

But to say they don't fit in with some "timeline" you came up with for the team, and therefor get rid of them is rediculous. You want to get rid of everyone who's struggling, and not let them develop, as long as your boy Omri gets a chance to do his thing.

No. You said before : " does Casspi ever pass the ball...." so that is the second time you make a comment like that. Second time that i caught you that is.Well this is really a team with pass first mentality. They sure know how to move the ball. The game and the season is sooo deep into garbage time so Casspi who played 6 first half minutes should just have the confidence to be out there not worrying about making a mistake.

they put Martin for Casspi down 9 with 5+ minutes left in the second and the deficit ballooned to 20 points in no time. Omri is really not the problem of this team.

This **** is really getting old.

So anytime someone says anything critical of Casspi you're going to defend him no matter what? What are you his mom?..

Everyone on this team is part of the problem.

Nice stat padding Omri. Couldn't watch the end of the game. Wife is watching ugly betty. After yesterday I could't legitimately tell her I need the TV for another kins game. This is a low quality product right now.

Can't wait for the next game in Arco.They will win and the Maloofs will jump up and down.

Last edited:
This **** is really getting old.

So anytime someone says anything critical of Casspi you're going to defend him no matter what? What are you his mom?

Everyone on this team is part of the problem.
The answers are no & no. Everytime I would say something someone would respond with something like the thing you just said? i thought with got over that. I am far from being some blind player fan.

I have to say that early in the season I thought Tyreke does not pass to Omri because he is selfish. I have to say that now I realize they just don't know how to move the ball.They are clueless.

You're going to tell me there isn't more to either of them? They are 21 and 23 yrs old. Inconsistent, and fustrating to watch. But very young. No one knows wha they will develop into in 3-4 years. They need help. We all can see that.

But to say they don't fit in with some "timeline" you came up with for the team, and therefor get rid of them is rediculous. You want to get rid of everyone who's struggling, and not let them develop, as long as your boy Omri gets a chance to do his thing.
Omri will get his chance to do his thing whether it is in Sacramento or elsewhere. That is not the point.

Hawes will need another 3-4 years from where is now to be a legit, assuming he will get there in the end. IT is quite possible the Kings won't rip the fruits of developing him.

they are Tim Duncan in his prime away from being legit. The perimeter guys dont know how to move the godamnn ball. No one rookie big would make them legit. You need to get your big, and you need veterans (good ones - not carpioni or K9) to lead the youngsters.
I actually agree. This is Spencers 3rd year. He should be showing something by now, even if he is only 21 right now. He's the one who declined to participate in the vegas summer league. He's the one who came into camp out of shape AGAIN. We can't wait around too long and hold back the other guys.

Any team is legit with Tim Duncan in his prime. I'm talking about realistic options here.

No veteran big man will make his way to Sacramento. Not the ones with game changing ability.

Build a young base and then add a veteran for leadership. That's the best the Kings can do for now.

They sucked on few games before K-Mart came back, but this sucking with K-Mart, this is almost perfect sucking!
They sucked without Kevin on the road...alot. Its funny how alot of people are acting like we were one of the elite teams before kevin came back and he made us crash...its dumb...kevin isnt a cancer..Is he scoring like he did before? no..because he hasnt found his rythm yet...but it is in no way his fault that we lost these 6 games on the road...all it was was us doing what we have done all year on the road...lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.