Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I don't understand some of you people: unless you're the sort of fan who just watches the Kings, and ONLY the Kings, League Pass is always worth the money! I watch every game that I possibly can; **** pays for itself in the first week!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
League Pass is ESPECIALLY worth it this year, because you're not going to see much good basketball without it!

:D

I would like to point out though, eternal optimist that I notoriously am, that last year when we got crunched, which was not infrequently, we would often bounce back the next game with a pride response.

piksi

Hall of Famer

I would like to point out though, eternal optimist that I notoriously am, that last year when we got crunched, which was not infrequently, we would often bounce back the next game with a pride response.
against a team that is 0-2 when it should have been 2-0

Won't do us any good. We are not winning tomorrow night

No matter what the weather, thick and thin 100% kings fan for life here. But yes today was hard to watch. Takes me back a few years since I seen the kings stink up the joint like this. I hope Kevin can start to carry the load soon...

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

I can't even begin to count the number of times I've mentioned to people that, of your many traits, it's your eternal optimism I find most endearing.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.