[Game] Kings @ Hawks, 11/23/2022 4:30pm Pacific 7:30pm Eastern

How many points will Huerter score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. At least the NBA has tried to limit back to backs in the schedule this year. It really is cruel and unusual punishment.

I was hoping for a 1-2 road trip, so not going to get upset over this one. Hope they come out with fresh legs against Boston.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Team battled back, game was right there for the taking.. team looked so gassed and referees did not help at all. More one sided officiating. Onto the next.

I haven't paid much attention to them but Murray and Young don't really have much in the way of chemistry. Maybe it will come, but it's kind of like they just take turns.
Nate McMillian is not a schemer. They need a better structure. In my opinion, the Hawks look like a slightly more talented Kings last year.

I’m not too disappointed in this lost. I said it before the 4th, we needed Fox to have a big quarter for us to win, but his legs weren’t in it tonight. Lots of shots came up short.

It was a winnable game, but the offense just couldn’t buy a bucket at the end.

Onto the next?

I’m not too disappointed in this lost. I said it before the 4th, we needed Fox to have a big quarter for us to win, but his legs weren’t in it tonight. Lots of shots came up short.

It was a winnable game, but the offense just couldn’t buy a bucket at the end.

Onto the next?
Fox was not great, not just shooting, his passing was bad. not crisp. Would have been a great opportunity for Monk or Huerter to make a statement but both had 4 fouls early and were taken out.

Agree with those unimpressed by the Hawks. We offered very little resistance tonight. Their team isn't dissimilar to Memphis in construction but seem to be less than the sum of their parts instead of more than like the Grizz.

Honestly reminds me of the Harden-Westbrook Rockets. I get why they’d try it but the fit just screams first round exit to me.
Yeah, that's a good comparison. The talent is there for sure and that's always the key thing. If they can find a taker for Collins and get a little more spacing out of the PF spot they'll be a lot more dangerous.

18 TO on consecutive nights, many of the unforced variety.

Coming into the road trip the Kings were near the top of the league in fewest turns and asst/TO ratio.

Momma said there'd be nights like this shooting the ball, but gotta take care of it better.

Fox was not great, not just shooting, his passing was bad. not crisp. Would have been a great opportunity for Monk or Huerter to make a statement but both had 4 fouls early and were taken out.
Yeah I noticed the poor passing from Fox Carrie’s over from the last game. It’s the fatigue and exhaustion leading to sloppy play. I think he’ll bounce back the next game

Honestly reminds me of the Harden-Westbrook Rockets. I get why they’d try it but the fit just screams first round exit to me.
It's similar in the sense that no one has found a way to utilize Trae Young's strengths and minimize his weaknesses at the same time yet and on paper Murray gives them wing/perimeter defense.

Because we gotta have to show them that we have improved for the league to improve our schedule.
Well yeah but everyone gets impossible back to backs. I know they like to try and get a game every night, and I am sure the holiday tomorrow may mess things up slightly, but it'd be nice if they could figure out how not to have back to backs at all.

I haven't paid much attention to them but Murray and Young don't really have much in the way of chemistry. Maybe it will come, but it's kind of like they just take turns.
I was also surprised. I’ve paid attention to their box scores and both of them have been filling the stat sheet. But Murray seemed pretty invisible tonight.

Feel a backup five that could provide some muscle, rim protection, would have helped in the first half when they were just skipping through.
I still want to see Keegan get a look there. Murray is the only player you actually see change anything at the rim. Capela was getting everything he wanted but Keegan changed one of his shots when he finally did match up on help.

Status
Not open for further replies.