[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/17/14 5 PM PST/ 8 PM EST

Better fictional basketball player

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the kind of game I expected, Grizzlies are a tough defensive team, especially with Gasol back. We will have to earn this one. If two of our big 3 can get hot, we can win this. Hopefully Gasol gets tired because he makes a huge difference for them.

2-10 from our PG's while Conley is 4-8 with a game high 11 and Calathes(actually a SG with a severe balding problem who played backup point) is 3-4.

Maybe, but Conley would have lit us up for 20, and he would have had 3 or 4 turnovers due to ball pressure.
Bull crap.

Do you think Conley can guard him hard like the 40 year old dude was guarding him all over the court for 20 minutes? No one has that much energy and even if he could attack jimmer that hard on D his offense would suffer.

It'd be nice if this half we don't use Boogie as a floor spreading, spot up shooter.

I don't know who's responsible for that but I'd love a word with them.

We can all agree that it was an ugly half of basketball for the Kings.
The Grizzlies are partially responsible for that since they are a good defensive team.

But I didn't see anything out there that says we can't come out in the 2nd half and win this game.
Rudy can play at a much higher level and it didn't look as if the Grizzlies really have an answer for Cousins.

We'll see...

It might be an energy thing. It is hard to post up every play. It is much easier to shoot a jumper.
I doubt it's an energy thing. Cousins is setting a pick for IT almost every play, it's hard to set the pick and then have enough time to post up + leave an out if you get doubled.