Kings fans near and far - sign in please

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Out in Palm Springs enjoying sun year around. Was season ticket holder 1989-1997 before moving to Monterey Bay area then to Solana Beach/San Diego. Was involved with about 50 other KingsFans in Southern California getting a group of 30 to go to a Clips game every year for 4 years but gave up when Clips tickets started approaching Laker ticket prices and our group got screwed on ticket location.

Leaving wednesday 11/5 for our annual Arizona trip ending up at Kings game in Phoenix Friday 11/7. Phoenix only 4 hr drive from here now.

Helsinki, Finland. I've followed the Kings since '96 or 97' I guess, since I remember Tyus Edney being on the team. Didn't actually see many of their games until International League Pass became available some years ago.

origkds

What- Me Worry?
Have been the quintessential Kings Homer since they moved to Sac in 85'. Lived in Jackson, CA for 20 years and went to every game I could during that time period. Have spent the last 15 years in Arroyo Grande, CA (California Central Coast). I'm ready to recapture the feeling of the "golden years". GO KINGS!

pshn80 Already posted above that I live in SACRAMENTO in old Land Park. I'm a long block from McClatchy HS abd Taylors Market. Anyone on the board that lives nearby or shops at Taylors Market? Just curious.

Last edited:

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I live in San Francisco Now, was born in Phnom Penh Cambodia, moved to Paris -> Texas -> Sacramento -> Folsom -> San Francisco, I was introduced to basketball/kings when my uncle (whom was in his young 20's then) was watching what I now assumed to be the Kings vs Jazz 1st round in 1999.

pshn80 Already posted above that I live in SACRAMENTO in old Land Park. I'm a long block from McClatchy HS abd Tayylors Market. Anyone on the board that lives nearby or shops at Taylors Market? Just curious.
When I grew up in Curtis park I did... I think my folks still get meat from there...I know they also go to the Taylor's resturant

LWC here. I am a man that has been a Kings fan since the Mitch Richmond days. I was the weird kid that grew up in the Jordan era rooting for the Kings, lol.

Born and raised in Kentucky. So, please don't think I am one of those KY fans that came when Boogie did. I have been a Kings fan for life.

Flopi, Kings fan from France.
Purple passion never left me since 1994 when I started following the Kings because... hem... I liked their jersey :) (I know, strange reason, but I was a teenager then).
Went to Sacramento and attended a game only once, in 2007. Dream of coming back for 2016 opener.
NBA (international) League Pass is the best invention of the 21st century :)
Same here! Would be cool to visit with some more Euros :)

Tucson Arizona. Fan since 99. Moving to San Diego in march so will be planning a trip to arco and of course the new arena. Can't wait. Go Kings!