Kings fans near and far - sign in please

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
A long time ago, we had an interactive map that showed where Kingsfans.com members came from. It was amazing to me then that so many people from so far from Sacramento followed the Kings.

Now, once again, I'm seeing a lot of people posting from a lot of different locations. I find it fascinating, especially in the case of those who routinely get up in the wee hours of the morning to follow the game.

At some point, I promise to bring this thread to the attention of the Kings. Let them know just how far-reaching our fan base really is.

Thanks!!

I live in Italy, and I'm a huge Kings fans since 2000, when I went to the High School in Roseville for one year and I felt in love with the team. C-Webb, Vlade, J-Will, Christie, Peja, Pollard, B-Jax, Barry, etc. What a team.

I watch pretty much all the games on League Pass, and whenever I can I get on a plane and fly to Sacramento to see some game. Last time, I've been there November 2013 and I got to see 3 games (Pistons, Grizzlies, Suns).

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Little Beirut aka Rose City aka PDX aka Stumptown aka Bridgetown aka Beervana aka Rip City aka P-Town or the city that was a coin-flip away from being named Boston but wound up becoming Portland, OR.

But Sacramentan by birth.

Central New York, became a fan in '03 when I was in middle school and was just picking up basketball. I saw the Kings play and even to a kid, I knew it was being played the right way. Been a fan since and will stay a fan. Never been to a Kings game, but I think I will be there opening night at the new arena (fingers crossed and God willing).

I grew up in El Dorado County, California (in the mountains), but I currently live in Gothenburg, Sweden. I just bought league pass so I could watch my favorite sports team! I've been a Kings fan for well over a decade now and I've stuck with them through the thick and thin (even if I didn't always remember to post here).

Born back in the 60's in a Kibbutz
somewhere in the north of Israel
(In the lower Galilee)
Traveled a bit around, in diplomatic service for my country, then settled down with my wife & 2 daughters in Modiin (halfway between Tel-Aviv & Jerusalem).
Been a Kings fan since Casspi was drafted,
but followed them from afar, as it was pretty agonizing at times... ;)
(Plus Omri was gone to Cavs & Rockets)