[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

It is Tony Harvey. He’s from Sac and has some journalism credentials but is affiliated with something called “PublicityAgents.” The latter describes themselves as "Journalism's Press Information Officers."

Last edited:

“He has an NBA body,” veteran Cory Joseph said when asked about Woodard. “That guy is jacked.”

At the combine, Woodard posted a 38-inch vertical and also measured out with a 7-foot-2 wingspan.

“It only takes one team to believe in me,” Woodard said. “Regardless of where I was picked, the Kings obviously have confidence in me and they truly believe in me. It feels pretty good.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/k...odward-impresses-strength-nba-ready-body?s=09

dude12

Hall of Famer
I guess the game isn’t televised tonight. I did check with my tv provider on why I wasn’t getting league pass on Friday and they said league pass would start up on Sunday. So I hope we are able to watch the Blazers telecast.

Based on the last game I'm convinced Waltin isn't the right guy for the job.

Walton has several young players AND many players new to his system, not to mention players learning a "new offense."

This is 3 reasons why he should be off his behind and be, idk coaching. There are so many opportunities (in-game) to guide/teach, redirect, tell players where to be, etc. Instead we get a laid-back "coach" who says "Buddy did good defensively."

This brings into question what is he doing (not much/sketch lineups) and his personal judgement (wht game was he watching because Buddy was classic matador Buddy).

Last edited:
Walton failing as a coach on the court. Now he's failing the post game press conferences too. How hard is it to let Guy to enjoy his game winner for a night before announcing to the world that it doesn't matter because he still won't play in the regular season.

Walton is still sad, lamenting the loss of Baze and Len. It makes it hard to show support of a young exuberant Fella who just shot a miraculous game winner.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Chances are the team will turn on Walton quickly with post game press conferences such as this. I mean, I highly doubt the quotes about Guy and PT and then not wanting to play the extra 5 minutes so he doesn’t have to watch that, I just doubt they escape players on the team.

Maybe Walton IS trying to get fired.

Chances are the team will turn on Walton quickly with post game press conferences such as this. I mean, I highly doubt the quotes about Guy and PT and then not wanting to play the extra 5 minutes so he doesn’t have to watch that, I just doubt they escape players on the team.

maybe Kerr needs another assistant?

I spouted off earlier but I have to pull back a little, very little. The quote about Guy was a gotcha question and he did give plenty of praise for him in the interview. The five minute quote was bad. He gave all the reasons why it would be sloppy, but still threw the players under the bus. Not cool at all for a man nicknamed Cool Hand Luke.

Ouch. “Ja Morant is who Deaaron Fox thinks he is”
According to ESPN’s Elhassan

Swipa should have let this go but he is only human.

"Boys a b---h and everybody can tell him I said that," Fox fired out in the comments section of the post.

Elhassan responded with another dig, "apologize for hurting your feelings. An afternoon at Chuck E Cheese on me as soon as your season's over....May 17th?"

"Boys a b---h and everybody can tell him I said that," Fox fired out in the comments section of the post.

Elhassan responded with another dig, "apologize for hurting your feelings. An afternoon at Chuck E Cheese on me as soon as your season's over....May 17th?"
dam, got a screenshot/link?

Well. We'll see but objectively I'd put my money on Morant this season. Hope I'm wrong

Took the bait

It doesn’t have to be either or. The kings season can be over may 17 AND that “boys a b---h”