[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

dude12

Hall of Famer
One of Bogi or Buddy needs to go.
We need a Shotblocker, or at least a full-sized center. Len helped a lot.

Javale McGee and Enes Kanter opted in today, so no luck on available bigs today (so far).
And Bjelica will be gone in my opinion. They want to get younger and faster, a playoff team would love to have him

One of Bogi or Buddy needs to go.
We need a Shotblocker, or at least a full-sized center. Len helped a lot.

I would also like to see what Woodard can do defensively. At 6'7 with 7'2 wingspan and 235 lb frame, I'd much rather see him assigned to key defensive role (as opposed to CoJo).

Javale McGee and Enes Kanter opted in today, so no luck on available bigs today (so far).
Plenty of minutes to go around in regards to Hield & Bogdan.

Personally, I'd like to move Hield, Bogdan, Barnes, Bjelica, & Holmes but just assessing what we have currently in case McNair is done this offseason.

• C: ____________, Holmes
  • PF: Bagley, (Barnes)
  • SF: Barnes, Woodard
  • SG: Hield OR Bogi, (Haliburton), DQJ
  • PG: Fox, Haliburton
Injury reserves: Cojo, Ramsey, JJ, Parker, another big

-------------------

Holmes, Parker, Bagley, and even Bjelly are all PFs, Hield or Bogi for a starting caliber center.
I wouldn't mind seeing both Bogi walk and Hield be traded.

C: (Buddy trade), Holmes
PF: Bagley, MLE
SF: Barnes, Woodard, DQJ
SG: Haliburton, Bazemore
PG: Fox, (Haliburton)

If the hawks sign Hayward and sign and trade for Bogi they would mostly likely make the playoffs.
Young
Bogi
Hayward
Collins
Capella.
That team isn’t going anywhere but at least they would be relevant again. They would still have pieces to trade down the road too. Cam, capella etc. teams might be looking at the nets sixers and bucks and realizing they can’t win in the next several years. Either tank and rebuild or be happy with a post season appearance.

Oh man he didn’t stop after the other tweet. I almost want this young team to not tank and miraculously make the playoffs to shut him up.
Btw love that holmes tweeted back at him. Re-sign that guy
“Name me one guy that can start on a championship team...except the guy that started on a championship team”

Literally all of them could start on a championship team depending on the makeup of the other four positions.

I'd just like to be the first to congratulate Richard Jefferson on his 2016 championship. LeBron couldn't have done it without Richard chipping in his 5ppg in the playoffs that year. I don't see a single player on the Kings who would be capable of pulling off a performance like the great Richard Jefferson, first ballot hall of famer, had in the 2016 playoffs.

Hats off to you sir. If only we could compile about twelve 2016 Richard Jeffersons on this team. We would be unstoppable.

Jason Anderson @JandersonSacBee
Sources: The Sacramento Kings are one of four teams showing the most significant interest in free agent small forward Glenn Robinson III. How would Robinson fit with the Kings and who else is pursuing him? Here's what we know ... sacbee.com/sports/article…

The Kings are one of four teams showing the most significant interest in free agent small forward Glenn Robinson III, league sources told The Sacramento Bee. McNair and assistant general manager Wes Wilcox have been forthright and diligent throughout the process in talks between the two sides, sources said.

The most likely suitors at this point appear to be the Kings, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers and Utah Jazz, sources said. The Kings could be looking for depth on the wing after they declined to match Bogdan Bogdanovic’s offer from the Atlanta Hawks.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Harry has been about the most thankful King ever. I hope this kid has a long successful career.
Freakin’ Vlade... he only drafts kids who want to be here, then he tells the one kid who wants to be here more than almost anyone else to hit the bricks because of some weird power struggle with his game-shape. Smh

Yeah, I’ll always be rooting for him.

Freakin’ Vlade... he only drafts kids who want to be here, then he tells the one kid who wants to be here more than almost anyone else to hit the bricks because of some weird power struggle with his game-shape. Smh

Yeah, I’ll always be rooting for him.
To be fair, I think McNair is the one who must own letting HG go now. McNair decided to not re-sign HG this off season. I'm sure HG would had stayed had McNair gave him a contract offer.

I wish HG the best and good health for hopefully a long and fruitful career. Maybe one day the Kings can bring him back home one day. ;)

SLAB

Hall of Famer
To be fair, I think McNair is the one who must own letting HG go now. McNair decided to not re-sign HG this off season. I'm sure HG would had stayed had McNair gave him a contract offer.

I wish HG the best and good health for hopefully a long and fruitful career. Maybe one day the Kings can bring him back home one day. ;)
For sure, I just wish Vlade didn’t give McNair the option to say no for a year. Lol

Mark Medina @MarkG_Medina
preseason : Kings-Blazers (Dec 11, 1030 pm, ESPN), Lakers-Clippers (Dec 13, 830 pm, ESPN), Celtics-Sixers (Dec 15, 730 pm, TNT), Warriors-Kings (Dec 15, 10 pm, TNT), Kings-Warriors (Dec 17, 9 pm, ESPN), Nets-Celtics (Dec 18, 8 pm, ESPN2) Lakers-Suns (Dec 18, 1030 pm, ESPN)

Ah yeah!