[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Seeing all these clips from National Media talking about the Kings and Fox today is just all of them admitting they never watched more than some highlights.
It's hilarious and yet angering knowing these people get paid to talk/write about sports and are sleeping on the job. Kings have been third in the west since January, historic offense, and they just couldn't be bothered to watch? Some have even admitted it? Wilbon and SAS, at least.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Seeing all these clips from National Media talking about the Kings and Fox today is just all of them admitting they never watched more than some highlights.
To be fair, anytime there are Kings highlights of a game it is usually 3/4 highlights of the other team's stars and then a mention that we won the game at the end. So even diligently studying highlights wouldn't even give you a Cliff Notes version of the Kings.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Hey I just got my notice for our BeamTeam jersey!!! We won’t have in time for game 2 tomorrow night BUT WE WILL FOR GAME 5! Can’t wait to see the crowd then wearing them!!!

LIGHT THE BEAM
The real question is whether we will have them in time for Game 3. That's the one I'm going to and I'd like to have it by then, if possible. I'm not sure it is, though.

And, as an aside, what makes you think there will be a game 5? ;)

Just bring on their sorry asses! Every single one of them.

I don't want this rough house sorry ass to report to his podcast saying "Oh Kings got lucky because I wasn't there..."

I'm no psychiatrist but clearly Draymond doing what he does because he is scared. Every move they make, we countered it with our plan with utmost efficiency. If they can't get thru us, his future is suddenly all he has to think about.

He might be playing his last series as a Dub.