Kings @ Clippers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Peja has four rebounds, two of which are offensive. I like what I'm seeing.

Listening to the game on nba.com, and it seems like the Sacramento broadcast just volumed up the on-floor microphone. I can hear all the players yelling out plays and what not.

Peja drawing a foul, so he heads to the line. I like what I'm hearing of Peja this game.

Darius sounds like he is just going through the motions. Picking up ticky tacky fouls, not really converting on what shots he does take. KThomas back in the game.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
4cwebb said:
Darius sounds like he is just going through the motions. Picking up ticky tacky fouls, not really converting on what shots he does take. KThomas back in the game.
DArius was actuly playing TOO hard... needs turn thetestrone down a bit.

First half almost over, and Kings have a seven rebound advantage at this point.

Peja draws another foul by moving around, so two more free throws for him.

4cwebb said:
OK, Peja has four rebounds, two of which are offensive. I like what I'm seeing.

Listening to the game on nba.com, and it seems like the Sacramento broadcast just volumed up the on-floor microphone. I can hear all the players yelling out plays and what not.

Peja drawing a foul, so he heads to the line. I like what I'm hearing of Peja this game.
Yea, I'm hearing it as well and now I can't hear anything else.

Another chance for Bibby to hit a buzzer-beater.

Koz just called Adelman one of the best at drawing up plays with the clock running down. What a difference a season makes.

Eh, Mobley missed a layup at the buzzer.

Pretty listless first half from Bibby: 7 points on 8 shots (2-8 from the floor) and no assists (he's had double figure assists in three of his last four games). Hope he's not wearing down already after shouldering so much of the load over the last month or so.

vj9999 said:
Like that is hard when you have Bibby on your team :)
But the Kings had Bibby last year. Guess he just missed a fair number of those shots last season b/c I specifically remember ranting about Adelman's inability to draw plays up that were effective in those situations, not to mention grousing about how the team had no one that could effectively create his own shot.

fg%

kings 36%
clips 43%

and still we're up 2. that's good :)

we have 3 assists on 17 fgs.
assist/TO ratio is 3/4

rebounds 25-19 kings
orebs 8-2 kings

Second quater was better, but stupid mistakes hurt, great job on the boards +8 and Pedja very active all good signs. Big concern is the ball movemnt... only 3 assists for the half! and 4 TO's!!!!!! They have to find the open man.

hey mazzy star can i ask you a interesting question ..... who is that person in your avatar .

Peja is playing like a beast ( 4 rebs at halftime ) !!!

mazzystar said:
Cat and Dsong the only assists for the game.. They have to move the ball more 2nd half.

I'd have to give Peja some sort of A for that effort in the first half. The only thing he didn't do was get a few assists, but, as others have pointed out, the Kings only have three in the first half, so blame can't really be heaped on Peja for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.