Kings @ Clippers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HndsmCelt said:
Hey I give Pedja major props for keeping the Kings IN the game for 3 1/2 quarters.
yep. definitely. without him, cat and bibby's clutch plays wouldn't have mattered cause it would've been a blowout.

thank you peja. and good job on the boards :D keep it up!

iheartBrad said:
its 1:26 here but I cannot wait to watch the rerun on CSN....ive had about enough of those LA Clips announcers...
Every single time I watch them, they have to mention that stupid first one to 100 wins law (well the law works when they are playing us :) )

Entity

Hall of Famer
Twix said:
Hey Optimus....Pedja got OVER 6 rebounds!!!

There's hope! ;)

Go Pedja!
Actually those rebounds got Pedja. He never went inside and battled for a rebound. 4 of them he had to catch or they would have hit him in the face.

Entity

Hall of Famer
that 1 offensive that he put back in was nice. but hey watch a Minnesota game. Garnetts rebounds seem to come the same way. Its like his head is a basketball magnet. I'll take them the way i can get them.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Oh while we are on the subject. How many more times can we see Skinner and Thomas battle for a rebound? they actually lost a ball out of bounds against GS

Entity said:
Oh while we are on the subject. How many more times can we see Skinner and Thomas battle for a rebound? they actually lost a ball out of bounds against GS
At least somebody's battling for a rebound. Thomas and Skinner are some mean ol' rebounders BTW.

^What matters is that Pedja got the rebounds since it's been a long time that he got 7. :)

Grant Napear said on the radio that he believes Brian Skinner is the key guy to the Kings and will make the Kings better now and in the future. He said Skinner can block, do something inside (the paint), and always play hard. Grant really is loving this guy! (Like me! :))

SacTownKid said:
Thomas and Skinner are some mean ol' rebounders BTW.
I heard that Kenny Thomas learn his rebounding from watching Ben Wallace videos. Ever since then, Thomas have been a better rebounder! That's nice...a player IN Kings rebounding like Ben Wallace!

Status
Not open for further replies.