Kings @ Celtics Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

playmaker0017

Artest and Reef worked pretty well out there on defense. They seemed in sync with switches and covering. I liked seeing that.

Artest is causing our whole team to TRY to play defense. Not necessarily with overt success ... but we're trying and it shows!

When Reef and Bonzi come back and are healthy ... I think we're in for a little treat.

T

thesanityannex

As VF21 pointed out at halftime during the pbp thread, Ron Artest is NOT getting in the way of the offense, and he hasn't even practiced.

P

playmaker0017

thesanityannex said:
As VF21 pointed out at halftime during the pbp thread, Ron Artest is NOT getting in the way of the offense, and he hasn't even practiced.
In fact, I've been suprised at how much he stays to the outside ... which will really work well if we run a bit more of a traditional set.

Reef on the inside.
Bibby on the outside.
Bonzi the garbage man.
Miller the passing big with a sweet jumper.
Artest the initiator and the all-around.

This could really work. I mean, really work. I've liked what I've seen out of EVERYONE on the defensive end!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BMiller52 said:
I think he's worried about losing his starting spot. He's forcing stuff up and it's UGLY.
He should be worried IMHO. I think when SAR is fully healthy AND able to eat and breathe, he might well claim his spot back...and I'd applaud it.

Those that have to listen to Bostons announcers...I really feel bad for you. When I had NBA League Pass, I was surprised how truly awful some teams' announcers are. Boston's announcers, however, take the cake. Game I watched they speculated on how much the Maloofs were paying the refs.:rolleyes: My advice...mute the sound and enjoy the game.

Alright were are the real kings players? I see 5 guys on the floor hustling after every loose ball. May not end up with it everytime but they are hustling.

S

SK23

Can someone tell me who's guarding Wally?? :mad:
Obviously there is one artest so that means someone else should step it up against their man.

T

thesanityannex

kennadog said:
Those that have to listen to Bostons announcers...I really feel bad for you. When I had NBA League Pass, I was surprised how truly awful some teams' announcers are. Boston's announcers, however, take the cake. Game I watched they speculated on how much the Maloofs were paying the refs.:rolleyes: My advice...mute the sound and enjoy the game.
They are all over Wally's jock now. The second savior has arrived. They are by far the worst duo I've had to listen to. I'd mute it, but I love hearing Artest boo'd.

4 Steals. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.