Kings @ Celtics Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just no gas in the tank. Things WILL look much better with Bonzi back and Reef able to eat solid food! Also some tinkering with the sets and some practices... Look for a whole new team after the ASB!

Wow... I mean wow... If you could have told me that the Celts would have this many points in the fourth I would have guaranteed a win... Just pitiful... Bibby has provided nothing but bricks all game...

Kings have actually been playing a flex offense some of the time -- I think since Ron doesn't know the offense they've just been playing a set that everyone knows.

HndsmCelt said:
Just no gas in the tank. Things WILL look much better with Bonzi back and Reef able to eat solid food! Also some tinkering with the sets and some practices... Look for a whole new team after the ASB!
Amen to that. We really need the break. This is just silly.

HndsmCelt said:
Hope you're right Bro

Glad to see we've kept up with our trend of making p.o.s centers into all-stars...

Perkins - 13 points 11 rebounds

Our overall D has improved. But our interior D is still the worst in the NBA. Absolutely attrocious....

Celtics have a rebounding advantage of 51 to 29. That is hilarious. The Kings have nobody who takes it to the basket or plays aggressive in the paint.

It's funny how the Celtics announcers are going crazy about Szczerbiak. It's as if a young Larry Bird came back to play for Boston.

SacKings384 said:
Glad to see we've kept up with our trend of making p.o.s centers into all-stars...

Our overall D has improved. But our interior D is still the worst in the NBA. Absolutely attrocious....

everybody's an allstar when they play the kings......don't you know we're known for career highs......of course for the opposing teams

SacKings384 said:

Yeah but Brad droped 22 or so on him ;)

Artest has been responsible for so many Celtics turnovers tonight. 4 steals, but at least 4 or 5 more pokeaways to Kings playres. Just wait until he gets his legs back.

I think any time you put a new player in the rotation that it take sometime for the team to gel. Overall I think Artest fit in very well and contributed. Player need to know or have an expectation of what eachother are going to do and that will take sometime to develope with Artest now on the team.

Other than his defense, it bothers me that when Bibby can't make a shot he's unable to do anything else. He's got 4 assists and is behind Brad Miller. I'd wish he would make a bigger effort to make plays when his shot is off.

Yeah... Kings had good 1st half... Artest looked great... the team played some nice defencive sets

Then bad 3rd... HORINDOUS 4th and Jason Hart...

I can live with the loss but man I would love to see a back up point gaurd, and a bench that can take more min!

Status
Not open for further replies.