Kings @ Cavs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twix said:
According to Jason Ross on Kings radio. Kings magic number is 3!

GO KINGS!
I think it is 2 now since Minnesota lost tonight. They are 9th with 35 losses and we have 29, so 6 game difference. Come to think of it 3 makes sence since 2 would mean we would be tied with them (but it won't matter since we will beat them on Sunday :) )

Here's the thing with the Spurs...in a prediction game else where i picked the Nuggets to beat them...with Duncan they can beat any team any where...with not Duncan they can beat any team ON THEIR HOMECOURT...they cannot win on the road without him...on the road you see all their weak points...way to help us out tonight Spurs...get together for gosh sakes...

^Yeah...Jason Ross just said now that if Kings beat MN this Sunday, it'll be 1 like what piksi said.

jon e said:
woo hoo, official word from bobby, hes gonna try and be back for the last week of regular season but he will "most definately" be back for playoffs
Thanks for that news!!
I didn't watch ESPN so I didn't hear that. So thanks! I hope Bobby's good to go cause it'll be nice to see him back.

LMM said:
sonics will not go down 4th. they already won their division, so at worst, they'll have the 3rd seed locked.
Yes.........of course, so perhaps 6th will be better, but Suns would need to fall back to 2nd to avoid Spurs in 2nd round, after crushing Sonics in 1st round.
Dallas is real deep and playing well, not my preferred 1st round team. Oh well, enough speculation, we will see the seeding in the fullness of time.

when the kings beat minny on sunday they will clinch a playoff bearth!
I don't care what seed the kings are, I would love to see dallas in the first round and knock them out!

It was very nice to watch Kings last night.They were really better team on the court and they also showed that they still can win on the road ;)
I was impressed with Mike Bibby!h|He is real leader of the team.His shots,assists were great.I can't imagine this team wthout him.
About Peja,well he obviosly had many problems with Bron,but I predicted yesterday that Bron will probably score about 30 points but one player can't win the game.Bron was great,but we won-I like that! ;)
Bibby and Peja got some rest and that is good!
There's nothing to say anymore,next station-Timberwolves,they have to pay for beating us last year in playoffs! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.