Kings @ Cavs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
piksi said:
wolves up 1 in the 3rd
What! geez 'em crow...get yourselves to Suns...ya clinch the division and now what you're done for the year...lol...i know wolves are playing good as of late but come on get the show on the road...please

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BullKing said:
:rolleyes: dude, what are you talking about.....we just blew a huge lead and you expect us to be happy.....we are very fortunate that its the Cavs we are playing....if it was a better team we would've most likely lost.
It wasn't the end of the world, was it? The Kings blew a lead but got it back to a 19 point win. That's NOT bad. And, for the record just in case you don't understand, early big leads are tough to hold onto because the leading team often simply quits trying as hard. That's human nature and very common. The Cavs put on a surge and the Kings stepped back up and closed them out.

Just once it would be nice to read something positive from you instead of ALWAYS seeing you dump on this team.

BullKing said:
:rolleyes: dude, what are you talking about.....we just blew a huge lead and you expect us to be happy.....we are very fortunate that its the Cavs we are playing....if it was a better team we would've most likely lost.
It's a good thing Cavs didn't play good in all qtrs. But I still think Kings would have won regardless! :D

Plus, Cavs will eventually have a RUN. No team will ever go on a 50-10 run or something. NBA is a game of runs. Cavs had a run at the end of 3rd, then in 4th. But as long as Kings scored, there's NO WAY Cavs can win cause you can't just trade basket when you're done by 20. I don't care if Kings won by 40 or 1...a WIN IS A WIN.

I think what I saw happen was the kings were showing some respect for the cavs and taking time off the clock instead of trying to just keep blowing them out. They just unfortunately got the refs to stop making calls at the same time.

Good win after such a poor display in detroit

Yeah, I always dump on my team :rolleyes:. Yeah its a good win but if this team has championship aspirations than in my book its unacceptable to nearly blow such a huge lead.

I admire you approach VF, no matter how bad they play put you blinders on and pat them on the shoulder, way to go [/sarcasm] thats what you do with a HS basketball team, If the Kings are to be a championship contender, this is unacceptable....

I said it was a good win, I'll take 128 points anyday.

This was a good game for us. If we blew a big lead at home I would be a little worried, but on the road with the crowd booing their own time, you had to expect one final surge from Cavs.

Everybody did well. Even my indoor soccer team won in a blowout 13-5 :) (I contributed with two). Great night all around.

Ill tell ya what since Magloire came back from injury NO has been playing great...they have a lot of confidence...actually they have been playing better since the trade deadline...

Crvena Zvezda said:
When the cavs started coming back. I nearly broke my remote.
Wow, you lose control of yourself fast. ;) Hehe.
If it was me, I probably would have broke it if Cavs end up winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.