Kings @ Cavs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crvena Zvezda said:
When the cavs started coming back. I nearly broke my remote.
I was glad I was watching it delayed on my DVR so I kept skipping 30 seconds everytime Cavs had a posession so it didn't bother me too much :)

It's a good thing Cavs didn't play good in all qtrs. But I still think Kings would have won regardless
Yes, we are definitely a better team. The cavs are a 1 man team.....well maybe 2 men (Gooden). The Cavs are on their way out from the playoff race. I think Indiana will take their spot, the Nets will take the 7th and Philly the 8th

piksi

Hall of Famer
Crazy game in Houston. No Yao - was not a good thing for Houston.

Starters for NO scored only 15 pts :eek:

Kings back to 5th seed

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
vj9999 said:
Did anybody hear how Special K got a huge ovation when he came in? His family made sure they were heard :)
I heard that sudden ovation and didn't even put 2 and 2 together. :eek: Well, good for them. :D

piksi

Hall of Famer
Since93 said:
Why the :mad:? I didn't like the Grizz too but as long as they can prevent the Minni from reaching the playoffs I am fine with them.
We need to get the "x" before we can worry about the rest. We need to win on Sunday and then we can look ahead

I'd like to say, "So are the King's" ....

Webber4tHREE said:
worried about sunday's game because now the wolves are starting to play better
but, until we can put GOOD/SOLID consecutive quarters together, I'm hesitant about my enthusiasm. Tonite's a start ...

I'm gonna enjoy this win and hope it leads to a GOOD/SOLID game on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.