[Game] Kings at Grizzlies, Thursday May 13th, 5 PM Pacific (8 PM Eastern)

The Grizz made some adjustments at half. They ran some doubles at Davis. However the refs are letting Val live in the paint and that was a bs no call on Brooks jumping back in there.

The Grizz made some adjustments at half. They ran some doubles at Davis. However the refs are letting Val live in the paint and that was a bs no call on Brooks jumping back in there.
I thought that he was out and why would they count the basket? Because they didn’t call him out of bounds but yet they counted the damn basket SMH

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The Grizz have a legitimate playoff seeding consideration and are playing a sub-.500 team missing probably 5 of its top 6 players. And they have 15 turnovers, a huge number of those unforced, and are playing as sloppy as they could possibly hope to. I'm stunned at their incompetence.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Grizz have a legitimate playoff seeding consideration and are playing a sub-.500 team missing probably 5 of its top 6 players. And they have 15 turnovers, a huge number of those unforced, and are playing as sloppy as they could possibly hope to. I'm stunned at their incompetence.
If the tables were turned this thread would be full of dudes going after Fox for not having a killers mentality or whatever