[Game] Kings Vs. Thunder, Sunday May 9th, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The ailing Kings (I don't see an official team source, but as of now ESPN says: Fox out, Haliburton out, Barnes out, Woodard out, Hield questionable) face the tanking Thunder tonight at Golden 1. Although there is a small possibility that the Kings can sneak into the play-in tournament, perhaps the most interesting question revolving around today's game is whether or not the sactowndog/iowamcnabb bet is settled tonight. Will we know who is donating $100 to charity? Will we know which charity they are donating to? Will Vivek step up and match the donation? I'm on tenterhooks!

The ailing Kings (I don't see an official team source, but as of now ESPN says: Fox out, Haliburton out, Barnes out, Woodard out, Hield questionable) face the tanking Thunder tonight at Golden 1. Although there is a small possibility that the Kings can sneak into the play-in tournament, perhaps the most interesting question revolving around today's game is whether or not the sactowndog/iowamcnabb bet is settled tonight. Will we know who is donating $100 to charity? Will we know which charity they are donating to? Will Vivek step up and match the donation? I'm on tenterhooks!
Funny and sad that I’m more interested in this than the kings/thunder series

If I lose the bet, it’s only fair Vivek picks up the tab in exchange for my unwavering believe that his Kings would win one of three games against the worst team in the league. :D

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Bagley won't get credit for that rebound he tapped out of traffic, but the Thunder would have had an offensive board if he hadn't managed the tap.