[Game] Kings at Clippers, Saturday Feb. 22, 12:30 PM PT/3:30 PM ET

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
We've shot 1-10 from three (and had to get the 1 reviewed to get it to count) and we're up by 10. Against a championship contender. So weird.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
With two superstars and a slew of great roleplayers, they should have a record like the Bucks. Somehow, the whole has been less than the sum of the parts.
It’s almost like their star players getting rest/injury/whatever days seemingly every other game isn’t the best idea.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I'm much more positive than Napear. The Kings have mostly been playing very good defense, despite not shooting the ball well. Add Len to the mixture with physicallity, along with Bazemore, and I like what I'm seeing. If I'm picky, I'd say they took about four quick shots that were ill advised.

It’s almost like their star players getting rest/injury/whatever days seemingly every other game isn’t the best idea.
Even when they're both playing, the lack of continuity may have something to do with it. Maybe they will click and fire on all cylinders in the playoffs, but I'm not too sure until I see it.

I'm much more positive than Napear. The Kings have mostly been playing very good defense, despite not shooting the ball well. Add Len to the mixture with physicallity, along with Bazemore, and I like what I'm seeing. If I'm picky, I'd say they took about four quick shots that were ill advised.
Yep other than poor defense at the end by Fox and Buddy the Kings have overall played pretty good defense.

let’s hope Fox and Bogi find their shots.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Napear has been abysmal today. We get it. You think they should be up by more.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I'm wondering whether the Len is going to be the real prize in the recent trade, not Parker. What impressed me was not just his physicallity, but his BBIQ. He gets the rebound, and bam, he's making a quick outlet and is off and running. And then on a quick pass he found a guy in the corner for a shot. I like what I'm seeing.