[Game] Kings at Blazers, Wednesday Dec. 4, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He had to make a call, Dame & CJ. Used Ariza on CJ a lot.

To do that Bjelica couldn't be on the floor unless you wanted to take Barnes out.

But I do see your point if you can't score.

Walton was not illogical about this at all. If Buddy got hot the game would of been a lot closer.
And the issue with taking Barnes out is that you'd have to put Bjeli on Melo, which was a matchup the Blazers were exploiting a bit in the first quarter. Bjeli could have probably handled it well enough but I'm not sure any potential points he would have added in that situation wouldn't have been offset by points scored by the Blazers on the other end.

He had to make a call, Dame & CJ. Used Ariza on CJ a lot.

To do that Bjelica couldn't be on the floor unless you wanted to take Barnes out.

But I do see your point if you can't score.

Walton was not illogical about this at all. If Buddy got hot the game would of been a lot closer.
Both Bjelica and Yogi were having decent offensive games - they needed more offense......they were behind and floundering on offense....will never know because he sat on it. Hield wasn't playing well either - hell bring in James too. Why not.....car had no gas.

3 biggest mistakes kings have been making lately:

#1 letting Buddy bring the ball up the court
#2 playing Ariza/allowing him to jack up bricks from 3 pt land
#3 giving Deadman's minutes to Giles (or anyone else)

Limit these 3 infuriating things please
They did not limit these 3 things

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Bagley needs to drink gallons of milk, take calcium pills, drink directly from the cow's udder, whatever it takes. We need him badly and we need him now. If Bogs has to go to an acupuncturist and look like a seamstress's pin cushion or a Haitian voodoo doctor to get well, get on it. The Kings' playoff chances are swirling down the drain.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Both Bjelica and Yogi were having decent offensive games - they needed more offense......they were behind and floundering on offense....will never know because he sat on it. Hield wasn't playing well either - hell bring in James too. Why not.....car had no gas.
They needed offense paired with defense. Playing Bjeli and Yogi probably adds a couple more points on offense but you're also taking out two of your better iso defenders in Ariza or Barnes/CoJo against a team with three scorers who excel in that very category at the very positions you're playing around with.

I’m still upset. I praised Walton for going to the play where we switch the pg onto Barnes at the top of the key the other night and he didn’t really try it tonight. Dame isn’t exactly a defensive threat and it could have gotten Barnes to the line to get him going. Especially getting port into the penalty with about 5 mins left in the 4th. We kept trying to hit homeruns and bricking 3s instead of chipping away with the clock stopped. Everyone we got a stop it felt wasted with a missed 3 :mad:

They needed offense paired with defense. Playing Bjeli and Yogi probably adds a couple more points on offense but you're also taking out two of your better iso defenders in Ariza or Barnes/CoJo against a team with three scorers who excel in that very category at the very positions you're playing around with.
No they needed offense -desperately. And they needed a different dynamic....they were stagnant..... cut and dry