Kings after Ingram

Yeah, people probably haven't caught a ton of Jazz games the last couple years, but Lauri basically plays like 7'0 Steph Curry. He's an unreal 3-level scorer. There are very few guys I think would be such a flawless offensive fit with Fox and Domas. Especially with Keegan, we'd be in contention for a top 3 offense, easily.

As long as I keep Keegan, I'll pretty much pay any price to get him. He's that good and just entering his prime.
Some of us have, which is why we’ve been banging the drum to get him! And, yes, keep Keegan while giving up whatever else (outside the core) to secure a deal.

Some of us have, which is why we’ve been banging the drum to get him! And, yes, keep Keegan while giving up whatever else (outside the core) to secure a deal.
I'd make sure to keep one of Keon or Carter, but I'd flip one of them too in the deal to get it done. Would suck to see either guy go, of course, but a guy like Lauri is worth it.

Barnes + Duarte + Lyles and future 1st for Ingram
Huerter for a S&T derozan (maybe another 1st if derozan signs more than 1 year)
9 man rotation
Fox/Carter/ellis
derozan/monk/ellis
Ingram/derozan/monk
Murray/ingram/mcdaniels
Sabonis/len/?

Yeah, people probably haven't caught a ton of Jazz games the last couple years, but Lauri basically plays like 7'0 Steph Curry. He's an unreal 3-level scorer. There are very few guys I think would be such a flawless offensive fit with Fox and Domas. Especially with Keegan, we'd be in contention for a top 3 offense, easily.

As long as I keep Keegan, I'll pretty much pay any price to get him. He's that good and just entering his prime.
No. No stat backs that up. Steph is a true lead/2nd guard depending on system with a 25% assist percentage at whatever age he is.

DLo said a deal for Kuzma was super close on draft night. I have to imagine the deal was #13, a future first and matching salary. When Carter was available at 13 Monte bailed because as he said in his presser, “ picking Devin at 13 was better than any other scenerio”. If that’s the case he has a big board of forwards with BI at the top. The value forwards are gone outside of Highsmith, Martin and Derozan. The Derozan dream seems dead. It’s looking like BI or WCJ are the best remaining options. I’m not giving up 2 future firsts for Kuzma.

DLo said a deal for Kuzma was super close on draft night. I have to imagine the deal was #13, a future first and matching salary. When Carter was available at 13 Monte bailed because as he said in his presser, “ picking Devin at 13 was better than any other scenerio”. If that’s the case he has a big board of forwards with BI at the top. The value forwards are gone outside of Highsmith, Martin and Derozan. The Derozan dream seems dead. It’s looking like BI or WCJ are the best remaining options. I’m not giving up 2 future firsts for Kuzma.
Gee, you think? lol. Brown just got the exact player he's been praying to the heavens for. This dude checks ALL BOXES.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Gee, you think? lol. Brown just got the exact player he's been praying to the heavens for. This dude checks ALL BOXES.
Carter checks all of the boxes for both Monte and Mike Brown lol. An older college prospect with efficient shooting splits and insane defensive metrics and work ethic. You couldn’t craft a better guy for both of them in a lab.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It still astounds me Carter dropped to 13 in what was considered a "weak" draft. He can of course, not work out, but everything about his profile screams exactly what you need on the floor to win in the playoffs.
Coming off a postseason in which a bunch of dudes with Carter’s exact profile/extremely similar thrived no less. GMs watched Jrue/Derrick White/Josh Hart/Nembhard/DDV all thrive and look like monsters and decided to pass on the guy most likely to be like them anyways lol

Coming off a postseason in which a bunch of dudes with Carter’s exact profile/extremely similar thrived no less. GMs watched Jrue/Derrick White/Josh Hart/Nembhard/DDV all thrive and look like monsters and decided to pass on the guy most likely to be like them anyways lol
Jrue #17. Hart #30. White #29. Kings fans have been complaining about Kawhi, THIS is your chance to make that up. Let dumb*** GM's gift you. The universe speaks. Monte listens.

Welp, better hope we get to take one of those shoes home. Literally every wing signing this off-season has been amazing value and would have helped us. Down to Okoro/Caleb Martin left.
Both pretty good options imo. I think Martin is hoping to get upwards to 20 mil a year, less for a good situation. I don’t know what it might take to get Okoro.
Im more excited about these smaller names than big fish, also curious about your WCJ suggestion.