Kings add more asst coaches

When I look up Harding on wiki there's not too much info regarding anything other than her playing career. It lists her as a scout for the sixers last year, but there's not even a little blurb about her experience with that so not sure what to expect. Hopefully she's a solid coach.

I remember Augmon as a player. Long-ish career but unremarkable. Looks like he has some extensive coaching experience up to this point though.

When I look up Harding on wiki there's not too much info regarding anything other than her playing career. It lists her as a scout for the sixers last year, but there's not even a little blurb about her experience with that so not sure what to expect. Hopefully she's a solid coach.

I remember Augmon as a player. Long-ish career but unremarkable. Looks like he has some extensive coaching experience up to this point though.
Augmon had speed, could shoot 3s, wasn't much of a dunker but played good defense.

Here is some footage of him to refresh your memory.

Augmon was a really good college player who became a 3 & D player in the NBA.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
It would be useful to know the different specialties of these coaches and how they are going to coordinate with each other to help these players progress. I just wonder about too many cooks in the kitchen. I like the emphasis on development, I'd just like a little more info on who does what.

? What is the advice here suppose to be?
Besides what the others said, make winning plays stands out too.

You may have heard things before that sound real simple like share the ball for example. Doug says sharing is caring every once in awhile. You may have a decent shot, but ball movement can get a much better shot for the team.

Setting real screens, taking the defensive drills seriously. Talking while on defense. Knowing your teammates. Taking a charge. Blocking out. All of the little things.

Being cerebral about the whole game.