[Game] Kings @ 76ers - Friday, March 15 - 4PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Marvin is for sure but is Harry?
Probably not officially, but it seems Yogurt (and the staff/front office?) hava a pretty set gameplan with his minutes. Always roughly the same if he’s not being a dummy with the fouls.

Also, Willie has to close games because... uhm... he does.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kings are about to real off 6 or 7 straight. Too late, I know. But I’m ready for a little positivity to happen.
Kings longest win streak all season long has been five and that was early in the season when they had fresh legs and were scoring 130 a game. What makes you believe they can do that now?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
What if this is as good as it gets?
it's as good as it gets, THIS season. They are a .500 ball club or close to it, you have to hand it to the Kings. They haven't been in many blowouts all season long, considering it's a long season of 82 games, that's an impressive feat in itself, now it's about winning them, which is hopefully the next step in their development and it may start as soon as next season with some offseason nutrition and training.

Kings longest win streak all season long has been five and that was early in the season when they had fresh legs and were scoring 130 a game. What makes you believe they can do that now?
Home against Bulls
Home against Nets
Home against Suns
Road Against Lakers
Road Against Mavs
Road against Pelicans

Easiest part of the schedule. They should be the Vegas favorite for the next 6.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Home against Bulls
Home against Nets
Home against Suns
Road Against Lakers
Road Against Mavs
Road against Pelicans

Easiest part of the schedule. They should be the Vegas favorite for the next 6.
Nets are not a gimmie, they've been playing well together and they have players that can give the Kings fits.

I haven't had a chance to watch this game yet, but will catch up with your comments.

I was at the Boston game, and got the chance to meet Grant, Doug, Vlade, Peja, Bobby etc for photos before the game. It was amazing and surreal as I've watched these guys since I was a kid. I'm not sure it would have been possible with any other organisation, but I'm grateful that I'm a Kings fan. Amazing club.

As far as seeing the guys up close. Marvin was special, the things he can do at that size are on another level. He looks like a guy that will be a perennial all-star, he has that about him. Fox had a couple sick moves, sky is the limit once he gets his shot down. I had a massive Willie heckler sitting behind me (Celtics fan). This forum would have loved him. Willie actually played solid for the most part. It was weird to see him knock down shot after shot in the warmups while standing on the court with him. You almost forget how huge these guys are up close.

Grant was awesome. He was friendly and chatty and was probably the reason I got to meet Vlade and the guys. Gary Gerould photobombed my photo with Peja which was crazy itself, Gary is a true legend. Unfortunately he left immediately after so I didn't get to talk to him.

Special shout out to the King's staff (won't mention names) who have organised this and were super friendly and professional. It's an experience I will never forget until I'm gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.