• Chiefs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Hey guys!

With the NFL preseasons starting in a month, I'm curious what's your favorite NFL team! I guess the 49ers and Raiders are the frontrunners due to their location close to Sacramento, but I'd also like to see which other teams are supported by Kingsfans. I added the teams that I expect the most votes for in the poll. If you are rooting for an other team, please comment!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Patriots. I'll admit that being a long time Boston sports fan dating back to the mid 80s I didn't actually get on the Pats train until 1992, one year before they became respectable. Initially I was a Broncos fan and for two decades I wrestled with it every time the Pats and Broncos played, but I think between Tebow and Manning I'm officially a one team man now.

I do pretty much have a hierarchy of teams I'll root for so its never really a question during any given match that I can get into it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Bengals fan here since 2005 when they had Chad Johnson, Carson Palmer and TJ Houshmandzadeh. Lots of disappointment for this franchise unfortunately, I sure know how to pick my teams I can tell you that. Cincinnati is on a 22 or 23 year playoff drought where they have not won a single postseason game, which baffles my mind but goes to show you that the NFL you just never know.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey guys!

With the NFL preseasons starting in a month, I'm curious what's your favorite NFL team! I guess the 49ers and Raiders are the frontrunners due to their location close to Sacramento, but I'd also like to see which other teams are supported by Kingsfans. I added the teams that I expect the most votes for in the poll. If you are rooting for an other team, please comment!
And you chose the Chiefs and Broncos??????

I added the Seahawks to your choices.

Cowboys since 1994.

Fell in love with the team back when the NFL was simply, Cowboys and 49ers. Even though I took alot of heat for it here in Norcal, that's partly what made me love the team more.

The key to returning to the glory days, IMO? Get rid of Romo and start new.

And you chose the Chiefs and Broncos??????

I added the Seahawks to your choices.
Haha, since the Kings do have a connection to KC, I thought that there still might be some fans from that area. I'm not sure if they are still following the Kings or just started to hate them since they left. And the Broncos? Manning bandwagon^^.

Cowboys since 1994.

Fell in love with the team back when the NFL was simply, Cowboys and 49ers. Even though I took alot of heat for it here in Norcal, that's partly what made me love the team more.

The key to returning to the glory days, IMO? Get rid of Romo and start new.
Cowboys fan here as well. For same reason as well. And boy do I agree with you about Tony. Dude needs to go.

Though a former Rams season ticket holder, I've been a Vikings fan since the early 80's. A friend of mine used to play for them, although the color scheme is very convenient for me. ;)

Haha, since the Kings do have a connection to KC, I thought that there still might be some fans from that area. I'm not sure if they are still following the Kings or just started to hate them since they left. And the Broncos? Manning bandwagon^^.
There are a whole lot more Chiefs and Broncos fans out here in Cali than there are Seaturds fans. Don't listen to her.

Daaa Bears here too rings4Kings, Chicago boy still hanging on!!! With Retooled Defensive players and If Cutler and Matt Forte stay health, I think Bears can do some damage this season

My wife Pamm is a Packers fan so we root for both teams , unless we are playing each other!!

Usually at Referees in Citrus Heights On sunday mornings catching the games!