Kenny Thomas to Knicks Rumor

Yeah it looks like we're getting Nate... Interesting move... We don't save any money, so I'm not sure where they are going with this... Unless they really like Nate.

Amick:
O'Bryant is going to Toronto, and I'm told by the source close to Robinson that the deal with the Knicks is a no-go. I'll either have one last sign-off post or come with late news, so don't go away just yet.

Is nate a king or not?

No, you didn't hear it. You heard it could potentially happen still within the hour.
To give him credit, yes it is just a rumor, but Mark Stein did break in during the middle of other trade analysis to report it, which gave it some validity. Although, Stein did say it was just rumored and not a sure thing.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
So much for that.

0-2 on the two little trades that could have turned this trade deadline into something actually positive for us. Back to just the big stinker with Chicago, and the decent one with Minny.

Last edited:
I'm OK with adding Nocioni to save a little short term money but adding Jeffries and Nocioni would be crippling long term, and I'd hate to see this team extend Nate and use up whatever cap space we have both short and long term.

But we have our 6th Man point guard: Beno Udrih. Unless we're going to move Beno or give him the Kenny Thomas treatment, one of Nate and Beno is going to have to start, and neither guy is really a quality starting PG for a good team.
Beno isn't a quality starter for a bad team either..:eek:

I like Nate, you like Nate, we all like Nate, but I honestly don't think it would have been worth it. We'd have still had to deal with him in the offseason, and we need to focus on getting a starting point guard to send Beno to the bench rather than finding a sparkplug.