Jermaine O'Neal???

"If I can't take this team to another level, I truthfully believe we should go our separate ways at the end of the season," said O'Neal, according to the Indianapolis Star. "I'm saying in general, the bottom line is you play to win. If we don't have a system set to win a championship, if we don't have the crew to win a championship, then what are we doing?

If this happens then we should try to make a push for him
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2722352

No Laker fans proposals start like this..we'll deal you Vladimir Radmanovic, Chris Mihm, Aaron McKie and our late 1st round draft pick(which it would be after the deal) for your team's number one option. Without fail, that's their offer EVERYTIME.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
No Laker fans proposals start like this..we'll deal you Vladimir Radmanovic, Chris Mihm, Aaron McKie and our late 1st round draft pick(which it would be after the deal) for your team's number one option. Without fail, that's their offer EVERYTIME.
Oh, well Indy would be crazy not to take that deal.

"If I can't take this team to another level, I truthfully believe we should go our separate ways at the end of the season," said O'Neal, according to the Indianapolis Star. "I'm saying in general, the bottom line is you play to win. If we don't have a system set to win a championship, if we don't have the crew to win a championship, then what are we doing?

I guess you missed the part about him wanting to be on a championship contending team.

JO is a good player, a lot along the lines of his pal and our former star Webb.

Artest will not be back in a pacers UNI I would about bet anything on that. We have no chance at Oneal unless we snag a high pick and for some dumb reason trade it away

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We can't explore the Jermaine option because of Artest. Adn if we trade Artest away, then the Jermaine option is really more treading water.

I love these guys who say "I want to play on a championship team" who are being billed as (and paid as) the guys who should lead their current team to a championship.

when artest was available a rumor spilled about a possible deal that would send devean george to indiana and they would recieve artest along with jalen rose from the raptors. i forgot how the raptors got invloved but basically the laker fans thought that giving up only george and recieving artest AND rose was a good trade for the other teams lol. they also bring up garbage trade propsals for KG, but its not like we dont sometimes too lol

snif......snif..........im gonna cry.