Jazz @ Kings Game Thread - Dec. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Udrih, Martin, Garcia, Hawes and Miller is a lineup I can actually live with. And I didn't realize how much we missed Garcia until I saw him back out there with Martin, acting like Pancho and Cisco or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!

:D

gunks

Hall of Famer
As we go back to Brad and Mikki up front...even Grant and Jerry are openly wondering why Theus pulled Thompson out so quickly. God forbid we play Thompson and Hawes at the same time.

Edit: And now Theus has the oldest possible line-up in the game. He needs to go...
Thompson with good minutes = solid play
Thompson with a short leash = rushed, nervous, poor play

Its a shame JT got the most minutes out of position.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Prepare for the worst everyone, Muss trying to sabotage Theus' coaching job by giving us a little taste of his Kool Aid

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thompson plays last minute of the 1st quarter and first minute of the 2nd equals lip service by the head coach to the owners and fans who have been demanding minutes for Jason.

K

king07

somebody tell bobby jackson to stop jacking three pointers, he's made like 2 of his last 50.

Interesting... our starters are beating Utah's, but their bench is beating ours. (Box score says that all of our starters, and none of theirs, have positive +/- scores, but it's reversed for the bench.)

is there a youtube for the dunk and pass i so want to see that.... seems hawes start is bearing fruits 5 assists? cool cant wait to see the blocks where are they :D

There just raising Kmarts FG% first they put 4/9 on the screen then the announcers say 5/9 now it says 7/9 on the screen. I know he has not missed just two shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.