Jazz @ Kings Game Thread - 4/6/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Williams is just such a breath of fresh air looking at the box score tonight! I love this kid. Can someone who can actually watch the game please tell me how he is scoring on offense: Is it actually getting the ball in the post and making a couple of moves or just getting offensive rebounds/put backs. I assume it's the latter.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Wow, Williams is just such a breath of fresh air looking at the box score tonight! I love this kid. Can someone who can actually watch the game please tell me how he is scoring on offense: Is it actually getting the ball in the post and making a couple of moves or just getting offensive rebounds/put backs. I assume it's the latter.

he has no moves yet

the latter. Mostly putbacks. Doing a great job of being active around the basket.

yes, mostly the latter. was set up by price once. couple of put back type stuff. and then...hmm. don't remember exactly.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Hey...Nothin wrong with a Kings bigman grabbing offensive boards and throwing them down for dunks and putbacks!

Havent seen much of that since pre-injury C-Webb!

Bibby: 0-3, 1 pt, 1 ast , 0 stls
Price: 5-9, 13 pts, 3 ast, 2 stls

Miller: 1-3, 2 pts, 2 rbs, 0 blks
Williams: 5-6, 10 pts, 8 rbs, 3 blks

Who thought this would ever happen at the beginning of the season?

gunks

Hall of Famer
Bibby: 0-3, 1 pt, 1 ast , 0 stls
Price: 5-9, 13 pts, 3 ast, 2 stls

Miller: 1-3, 2 pts, 2 rbs, 0 blks
Williams: 5-6, 10 pts, 8 rbs, 3 blks

Who thought this would ever happen at the beginning of the season?

Not so much the Price outplaying Bibby....But I knew that as soon as he got minutes Justin would have no trouble at all outplaying Miller.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Hah....I knew this would happen.

Play the youth get the win.

If we want to lose we need to get Bibs and Miller on the floor.

piksi

Hall of Famer
this is just plain stupid.

We can't do anything right these days.

We deserve to be like this for the next 10 years.

Stupid

gunks

Hall of Famer
we might go on a draft day dashing 2 game win streak too....Houstin is next and they dont have their two best players....Its gonna take 30 minutes+ from Miller and Bibby to lose that one.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
we have got to be the dumbest franchise in the history of Western civilization
Right up there.

We have put together an absolutely amazing no hope season. Now wins, no playoffs, no trades, no free agent money, and of course now scuttling the draft pick as well.

Oh, and we just got done dropping some huge chunk of the season ticket holder base.

I mean, this ain't easy to do.

Well then, that was interesting. On one hand, it was nice to finally see them playing well, on the other, that was a tough tough woss with the other competition winning.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Kings Bench: 60 points
Jazz Starters: 62 points

Kings Starters: 43 points

Wonder how Jazz fans feel about losing this one?
They are proabbly more concerened about losing Williams and Kirilenko. We're just a speed bump. Those guys are their playoff hopes.

WOW!! that was the most fun i have had watching a game in a looooong time!! maybe should have used our bench a bit more this season :D
duh duh duh duhhhhhhhh...

FIRE MUSS RIGHT AFTER THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON. he's really *'d up this season for me. I assumed he would play some of the kids EARLIER in the season. the guy can't do **** right.

Status
Not open for further replies.