Jayson Tatum

Overall on this site we're pretty pro fox. Reading stuff from other fan sites they don't seem as high on him as us which is a bit concerning. I think mainly because of his shot he's often compared to Elfrid Payton or mudiaye. I really hope his shot develops or else we have all been scare of him not falling to us for no reason and he's lower on everyone's list for a reason.
I was leaning Fox this whole time, but I am now leaning Tatum at 5.

Watching the Recent Fox workouts, his shot looks improved, but it looks slow and deliberate. Kinda like what I saw in mudiay's workout videos a couple of years ago. His shot doesn't look quick or smooth, I'm concerned that it won't translate to game time.

Tatum just looks so smooth and polished in his offensive game. He has a smooth fade away Jumper that I haven't really seen since Kobe Bryant. He is the real deal and I am hoping he drops to us at 5.

At 10, I'm hoping Frank N will be there to be our 3 and D point guard.

I think he top 10 goes:

1) Fultz- philly
2) Ball- lakers
3) Jackson- Boston
4) Issac - Phoenix
5) Tatum - Kings
6) Fox or DSJ -magic
7) Collins - Minnesota
8) Monk - New York
9) Markarren or DSJ or Fox- Dallas
10) Frank N (most likely) or DSJ or Fox (not likely) - Kings

I think it would be great night if we walk out with Tatum (5) and Frank N (or DSJ or Fox) at 10 on Thursday night. :)

Watching the Recent Fox workouts, his shot looks improved, but it looks slow and deliberate. Kinda like what I saw in mudiay's workout videos a couple of years ago. His shot doesn't look quick or smooth, I'm concerned that it won't translate to game time.

Tatum just looks so smooth and polished in his offensive game. He has a smooth fade away Jumper that I haven't really seen since Kobe Bryant. He is the real deal and I am hoping he drops to us at 5.

At 10, I'm hoping Frank N will be there to be our 3 and D point guard.

I think he top 10 goes:

1) Fultz- philly
2) Ball- lakers
3) Jackson- Boston
4) Issac - Phoenix
5) Tatum - Kings
6) Fox or DSJ- magic
7) Collins - Minnesota
8) Monk - New York
9) Markarren or DSJ- Dallas
10) Frank N or DSJ - Kings

I think it would be great night if we walk out with Tatum (5) and Frank N (or DSJ) (10) on Thursday night. :)
I'd love to see Vlade with his choice of Fox or Tatum but I'm just buying Isaac to the Suns. Tatum looks a lot better than Isaac imo, I can't imagine Isaac going first.

I'm just not seeing it with Tatum. Not only that, he's fits the ISO player mold that so many Kings fans complained about with Boogie and Rudy Gay. If you want the ball to move, it's likely not going to once it hits Tatum's hands. And like Rudy Gay, he doesn't seem to focus all that much on defense to be all he can be on that end of the floor.

My biggest fear is that Fultz, Jackson, Fox and Isaac are all off the board by #5 leaving the Kings with 2 players I don't like at all for their team. Perhaps with Ball still on the board you can entice a team to trade up for him and acquire a couple assets in the process of trading down. I'll be disappointed if Ball or Tatum is who the Kings end up with @5. But of the two, I'd suppose I'd be less disappointed with Ball -- although I wouldn't look forward at all to the circus that is his dad and social media.

I'm just not seeing it with Tatum. Not only that, he's fits the ISO player mold that so many Kings fans complained about with Boogie and Rudy Gay. If you want the ball to move, it's likely not going to once it hits Tatum's hands. And like Rudy Gay, he doesn't seem to focus all that much on defense to be all he can be on that end of the floor.

My biggest fear is that Fultz, Jackson, Fox and Isaac are all off the board by #5 leaving the Kings with 2 players I don't like at all for their team. Perhaps with Ball still on the board you can entice a team to trade up for him and acquire a couple assets in the process of trading down. I'll be disappointed if Ball or Tatum is who the Kings end up with @5. But of the two, I'd suppose I'd be less disappointed with Ball -- although I wouldn't look forward at all to the circus that is his dad and social media.
Here is the thing, the kings currently don't have a go to scorer when they need a bucket. This is where a player with good ISO skills gets you a bucket when you need it.

Every top playoff team has a go to scorer and a player that can score in ISO situation when you need to score. The warriors have Durant and curry, Cavs have LeBron and Kyrie, Boston has Isaiah Thomas, Indiana has George.

We need an alpha scorer and Tatum has the best chance of being that star player for us. From all accounts he is very intelligent, has a high basketball IQ and seems very coachable.

I think coach joeger is a good coach and will get him to move the ball.