It's GAME DAY!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Forget about the color of the alternate jerseys.

Forget about the "gold standard."

Forget about who's gonna start and who's gonna come off the bench.

Forget about everything else...IT'S GAME DAY!!!

Way, way back - it seems like forever - we said a final goodbye to the 2004-2005 Sacramento Kings. We settled in for TDOS. And then we waited... and waited... and waited...

We argued about everything fans could possibly argue about. We put up with a few juvevnile troll attacks. We argued about stuff there really wasn't any reason to argue about. We welcomed new members to the board and greeted the return of old members.

We waited... and waited... and waited...

We debated the future of the various players and our coach. We fretted about the future of the franchise. We had a wide variety of reactions to the "gold standard" and the new alternate jerseys... and still we waited.

Now, WE WAIT NO MORE!!

It's GAME DAY!!!

I love this team!!!

GO KINGS!!!!!

aaaaand....they are televising the game on Comcast Sports channel!! Remember last year at this time we didn't even have Kings games because of no contracts. So we get the full season. How good is that :D

SDKing said:
I can't stand it! League pass doesn't start until November 1st I have no way to watch AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Torture!
I'm right there with you. I was on the phone with COX for an hour before they finally told me / figured out that I gotta wait.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm heartily sorry for those of you who live far away and therefore cannot see the game, but ...

IT'S GAME DAY!!!!

Even if you cannot see it, our beloved Kings are actually going to play a game. And there are alternative ways to follow it. You can come here and read the PBP; you can follow on nba.com; you can listen online via the Dallas radio broadcast; etc.

IT'S GAME DAY!!!!

YAH!!!!!!!!!

i'll be "tuning" in best i can, i'll see if i can somehow getting a crapp KHTK signal here in the bay area, if not it's the dallas annoucers and the PBP thread for me!!!!

it's finally over!!!!!!!!

GO KINGS!!!!!!

O

ONEZERO

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it."

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

The season is finally here. Lets go KINGS!

I am so ready for the best time of the year . I love all sports EVEN HOCKEY.... hahaha .... but nothing matches the excitement of KINGS BASKETBALL !

Time to Reclaim our kingdom !

I've been waiting for this day! Glad to finally see the Kings play even though it's only a preseason game.

The sad part is I'll be at work when they're playing so I'm going to miss the game... :( GO KINGS!