IT = Rumor of 3/24 offer from Pistons

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Even though a lot of the stuff he says usually sounds like parody, I think I'm looking at Aaron Bruski's actual account
I think he was referring to the fake Woj account. It posted something about the Kings going after DWade and Jason Jones bit on it. LOL!

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'd be OK with a S&T for Smith...I suppose.

Smith is a dummy, but brings shot blocking and play making at the 4...And he isnt a horrible rebounder.

I'm just hoping we dont lose IT for nothing...

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Interesting that the two teams first rumored to be in play are both teams we've been connected to in trade talks this month. I'm sure his name came up already in discussions if that's the case which maybe explains the Rondo and Smith rumblings we heard before the draft. I still think 4/32 is where this thing ends up for IT which means Jason Terry's ender is enough to match salaries for Rondo or Smith. It's also a crazy overpay, but better them than us.

Kind of in a quandary if a team wants to overpay him. This team is in no position whatsoever to lose any sort of talent, so they better at least get something of value back if they go the S&T route...and by value I do not mean an Evans for Vasquez type of bs value.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Hehehehehehe. You used ESPN and integrity in the same sentence. Add in the "fact checking" and you have the ultimate trifecta of hilarity.
Well, I'll stand by my thought that things aren't official until Woj has tweeted it(Kings relocation saga info excluded, of course)

So all these playoff/ big market teams after IT, yet some on here are willing to just let him walk. Yes they want him as a 6th man type, but theres no reason he cant transition to that role for us if and when we are a playoff caliber squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.