It’s Training Camp SZN!!

On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for this new season of pulse-pounding Kings basketball?

• Total voters
He's got a knack for running his guys into the ground and he's already paid for it on the court both in terms of injuries and unnecessary losses at the end of close games. You'd think he'd learn but he's too busy "teaching" to do that.
They did two-a-days once. I don't think that is going to run anyone into the ground.

He's got a knack for running his guys into the ground and he's already paid for it on the court both in terms of injuries and unnecessary losses at the end of close games. You'd think he'd learn but he's too busy "teaching" to do that.
I wouldn’t be so quick to interpret this as “running guys into the ground” lol how do we know the second practice didn’t consist of mostly film and non contact drills? We literally got no other info here. I get why we’re always so skeptical of everything, but … sheesh.

No surprise to see the Knicks on there. Thibs seems to be harder on his players than any other coach but he seems to be able to get teams to play above their talent level.

let's make one thing clear here, casual fans don't care about the Kings
Big Facts lol. I see what he means though. He’s saying this team ain’t gonna be trash. When you think about last year. If we had won 5 more games we would have been .500. We really ain’t THAT bad we just not that good either lol