I'm very disappointed with the Kings 2 Games Pack, Anyone?

I was trying to get the 2 games pack for opening night and the lakers game this morning, and when i find out a $68.50 ticket will ended up almost $120 ... I was like xxxx this ... That's Ripoff ... seriously ... I'm hella pissed now. I thought they were suppose to lower the ticket price... instead of jacking it up.

Cheapest tickets were $73 so I called them up to ask if they were still available and they said it's sold out. But when I went on ticketmaster there were still $73 tickets available...

Just going to wait until those turrible teams come to Arco, I am sure they will have a tough time selling tickets and offer a special.

Cheapest tickets were $73 so I called them up to ask if they were still available and they said it's sold out. But when I went on ticketmaster there were still $73 tickets available...
yea, and those $73 tickets were suppose to be $68.50 only... they jacked it up cuz it's season opener + lakers game ...

All right, you all have me confused. I just went to the Kings site and there were still $73 packages available. Without the add-ons that's $36.50 for a seat in Row M on the upper tier. With the fees and stuff, it comes out to $44.50 per seat. That seems about regular price, but of course, you get the bobblehead. ;-)

I am thinking of buying 3 game packages. Total for 3 people for 2 games = $267. That's 6 seats basically or $44.50 per game for one person.

Last edited:
All right, you all have me confused. I just went to the Kings site and there were still $73 packages available. Without the add-ons that's $36.50 for a seat in Row M on the upper tier. With the fees and stuff, it comes out to $44.50 per seat. That seems about regular price, but of course, you get the bobblehead. ;-)

I am thinking of buying 3 game packages. Total for 3 people for 2 games = $267. That's 6 seats basically or $44.50 per game for one person.
I agree. From what I saw, it looked very reasonably priced.

I'm confused to. I think the original poster did not take into account the price of the package is for "2" games, not just one.

Just to get this out there. If you purchase the tickets by phone, you dont have to pay the convenience fees and such. I got 4 seats for 292.00, but it would have been 364.00 if I had bought them online.

I'm gonna try to be at Kings on L early tomorrow to buy the tickets. :D I hope there's still some left - and also that I don't have to pay service charge.

Ok I'm confused on ticketmaster the 200 dollar price is still in the upper level last year I use to get the 89 dollar seats which got you lower level seats so for 2 games it should be under 200 so how is this a deal explanation pls

Hopefully this will clear things up. The Kings are doing tiered pricing for games this year, which means the higher profile games, such as the Lakers, Heat, Boston will cost a lot more more to buy them on a per game basis, and that is what you are seeing here.

The $73 tickets listed are actually in the $25.50 seat range. Since they are charging $73 dollars for that package for one seat each game, that means the Laker game is actually priced at $47.50, assuming of course that they left the opening game at regular pricing.

The $206 tickets for example are in the $75 ticket range according to the seating chart on Kings.com, so you can assume the Laker game is being priced at aprx. $131.50.

To Clearify this, let me show u what i got from ticketmaster.....

Section
Row
Seats
Description 202F 7 - 8
Center Court
Price Level 13
Upper Level
Type2-Game Package
Ticket PriceUS $200.00 x 2
Facility ChargeUS $5.00 x 2
Convenience ChargeUS $14.30 x 2
SUBTOTALUS $438.60 = about $110 each ticket

that's the package deal for 2 people for 2 games = 4 tickets
But According to the seating chart those are some $68.50 seats comparing to $110 ...

If this help...

To Clearify this, let me show u what i got from ticketmaster.....

Section
Row
Seats
Description 202F 7 - 8
Center Court
Price Level 13
Upper Level
Type2-Game Package
Ticket PriceUS $200.00 x 2
Facility ChargeUS $5.00 x 2
Convenience ChargeUS $14.30 x 2
SUBTOTALUS $438.60 = about $110 each ticket

that's the package deal for 2 people for 2 games = 4 tickets
But According to the seating chart those are some $68.50 seats comparing to $110 ...

If this help...
I got the same thing when I just checked. Looks like they are putting a premium on those seats.

If you select upper level you can then select the price range. If you do the $120 range you get

Section
Row
Seats
Description 204
J
17 - 18
Center Court
Price Level 14
Upper Level Type2-Game PackageTicket PriceUS $120.00 x 2 Price Details Facility ChargeUS $5.00 x 2Convenience ChargeUS $13.50 x 2
SUBTOTALUS $277.00

Those are $40.50 seats.

But keep in mind they only way to get the Laker game is through this offer or season tickets.

If there are tickets left at all, a person should be able to buy them when single game tickets go on sale. Also, some tickets are held out until game day as required by the NBA, I believe. It all rests on how may tickets are left after this deal.