• I will try to watch as many as possible

Votes: 46 42.2%
  • Same as every year

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • I will probably watch fewer games

Votes: 13 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will you try to watch every Kings games this year? I may not work so hard to arrange my schedule around Kings games the way things are going.

I've already missed more games this year than I have since 1985-2004 combined.

Mostly due to the fact that I was real busy but the fact they stink is making it easier to miss games.

try not to miss any, so far I've only missed 1 game. I don't care if they lose, I still want them to win. They're still my team. Even if they go 0-82, and it hurts really bad, I'm still going to watch my sacramento kings.

Since I moved back to Northern California from L.A. two years ago, I have not missed a game. I see no reason to stop now...I still love watching the games regardless of how bad the team is.

GO KINGS!

I have season tickets. Since the Webber trade I've been to one game (the Philly game later that season). But I still watch all the games I can on TV... like slowing to rubberneck at a traffic accident - can't help it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The poll choices are a little misleading, IMHO. I will watch the same number as always - ALL of them. I'm not going to quit watching, any more than I expect them to quit trying.

VF21 said:
The poll choices are a little misleading, IMHO. I will watch the same number as always - ALL of them. I'm not going to quit watching, any more than I expect them to quit trying.
I had the same issue with the choices...

...sounds like something a mod could fix. ;)

S

Smart_guy3

VF21 said:
Good post VF but if the Kings atleast tryed then it would've been more easier for other fans to watch I know quite a few King fans who suddenly have no fun watching the Kings anymore... it's expected this team shows no pride no heart and most of all no courage.

S

sidshwsito

NOPE, not as much as i did a couple of years ago! im hoping for a better season next year... still, GO KINGS

BMiller52 said:
try not to miss any, so far I've only missed 1 game. I don't care if they lose, I still want them to win. They're still my team. Even if they go 0-82, and it hurts really bad, I'm still going to watch my sacramento kings.
same here!!!!!!

I can't watch that many games, I live in Vancouver. I get to see about one Kings game a month. It reaaaally sucks. I watch every game that is televised though, no question about it.

I don't get to see many games because my stupid cable company doesn't offer NBA tv or LP but I either watch or tape all the nationally televised games.

my loyalty hasnt changed. i'm still the same kings fan. the team has changed, though...and thats fine...but i'm a little pissed at kings management for poorly constructing their team. i'll probably watch as many games as normal, which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-60.

Although it is harder to dish out $179 for LP when your team is not performing, I still have to have my 82 game fix. I'll watch every game win or lose.

vj9999 said:
Although it is harder to dish out $179 for LP when your team is not performing, I still have to have my 82 game fix. I'll watch every game win or lose.
I'm in the same boat. Win or lose, it's still BBall... but please.. come one... give me 1 win! Please!

Win or lose...I will watch. I may be swearing a bit more & yelling at the tv. I have toned down on throwing things since it scares my ''Yorkie Grizzley'' !
My loyalty is intact, it's just tough losing. Things can only improve right?

I don't live in Sac anymore, but I have the Direct TV NBA package because of the Kings. I never missed a game on TV, live or radio since 1985 until this year.

The reason I missed a few games this year is that I can't stand the fact that they don't even try to win. I know that Rick-no-D (hopefully X-Rick) doesn't think that people that only make a few million dollars a year should be expected to work.
I followed them when they had no talent, but now they have talent and never try (sorry Bonzi and SAR - that was not for you). I would like to know how long LITTLE RICKY is going to be here.

Trade Preeedrag and that soft soft center Bradley. Bring in a couple of aholes like Ron and Ruben - at least it would be fun to watch.

Long live the Clippers - at least they are underdogs, not overdogs.

I still watch every game - sometimes more than once because I just can't believe what I'm seeing! Used to watch the games in my Kings jersey at my daughter's house---my son-in-law won't watch them any more. He invests so much emotionally, that he can't take it this year. Personally, I don't understand that, but.....................

GO KINGS!!!

(I also watch any Suns and Bulls games that I can because I miss Jim and Darius!)

I will watch all that are on national TV and wach time they play the Hortnets. I Have my ticket for when they comet o Baton Rouge (I even splurged and got GREAT seats since they are only in Louisiana once), I am trying to work out a game in Texas later in the season, and will Listen on nba.com for every game that I can't watch - JUST LIKE EVERY YEAR!!

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
I watch all of them and have since early 90's. I bought my first tickets in 1989, first season ticket in 1991 and since 1998 when we move to "Surf City USA" every game on Direct TV. Once or twice a year we drive up for a game.

So what they are going thru is understandable now. Not as enjoyable as in the past. But we are SACRAMENTO KINGS FANS. If they move, we are still Kings fans.

I watch every game on NBA league pass. I get mad when they lose and feel bad and by the time of the next game, there I am excited ready to watch the game. If I am gone, I tivo the game and watch it when I get home. I am excited because I am going to the Hornets-Kings game in Baton Rouge, LA in January. Win or lose , the Kings are my team.