Votes: 46 42.2%
  • Same as every year

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • I will probably watch fewer games

Votes: 13 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CruzDude said:
But we are SACRAMENTO KINGS FANS. If they move, we are still Kings fans.
Right...we're SACRAMENTO Kings fans. If they move, I'm probably a Kings fan no longer. It would too hard for me to get past that...I've been a fan since they moved here and will continue to be as long as they stay here.

I am not able to see as many games as I used to in the past, but that's only because my schedule is more full and I'm more busy. I watch as many as I am able to. The recent troubles have done nothing to quell my fandom-I am a Kings fan forever, not a fair-weather fan who only likes them when they're winning.

i'd still watch as much games i can; that's for sure. too bad they don't have a good national TV deal so i can't watch more of their games.

i still check online and nbatv for PBP and in-game stuff during games.

Even with all the losing, i still wear my kings colors with pride wherever i go. i love them. i feel for them, though. i know they hate losing as much as (if not more that) we do. i feel that it's times like these when i need to support them even more.

go kings, always :)

between Dish,comcast ,and ch.10,I have the option of watching all the Kings games,so you can bet i will, as always.My loyalty has'nt changed a bit, why should it,just cuz of bad slump,come on.All teams go thru cycles,a couple of good trades and we will rise again,this i honestly believe,and if you ask me,it takes a lot more courage to step out on the hardwood for every game and play your butt off knowing that your not what you used to be and are probly gonna get your butt handed to you,or have your own fans boo ya.As long as they play,I'm gonna watch,and root 'em on.
GO KINGS