How about these dream deals?

I cant understand why you guys still Webb out. Hes hit a couple of big shots lately while Peja... was chilling on the bench. It definitely looks like hes not fitting in the team anymore. That's too bad because he will always be remembered as a choker if he keeps it this way. Peja could be a killer if he wanted to. But still, his mind is somewhere else right now.

That's why I came up with some kind of trade. How about AK for Peja?
AK doesnt bring much this year to Utah probably hes having trouble to get his flow back. But still, one he'll be fully recovered from hes injury, he'll give the team what it needs most that is to say BOARDS and D (he's a heck of a shotblocker)

What do you guyz think?

piksi

Hall of Famer
gangdogu said:
I cant understand why you guys still Webb out. Hes hit a couple of big shots lately while Peja... was chilling on the bench. It definitely looks like hes not fitting in the team anymore. That's too bad because he will always be remembered as a choker if he keeps it this way. Peja could be a killer if he wanted to. But still, his mind is somewhere else right now.

AK doesnt bring much this year to Utah probably hes having trouble to get his flow back. But still, one he'll be fully recovered from hes injury, he'll give the team what it needs most that is to say BOARDS and D (he's a heck of a shotblocker)

What do you guyz think?
Salaries do not match

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
gangdogu said:

What do you guyz think?
Its been mentioned over in the big Peja thread, and a few times this summer. I think you do it without hesitation right now. Problem is, that Utah won't. They gave Andrei the big extension to be their franchise guy. I don't think he's at that level, but he's still the piece they are trying to build around.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Walker?

OMG.

This thread has now completely lot any semblance of reality.

ANTOINE "I can cry better than anyone else in the NBA" WALKER????????????

rs1899 said:
Why not try to get Walker from the hawks for peja? At least he gets some boards.
The guy takes too many shots per game. He has a Webber like kind of game. The guy holds onto the ball too much. WOuldn't fit in.

Just think this guy is getting paid for dreamin this stuff up at the Bee. I do think Paul P. from the Celtics would be great

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
gangdogu said:
In a sense that he holds onto the ball too much and shoots even when it's not falling.
Sorry, but I'm not going to buy into that. Apparently, we will agree to disagree because I could never compare the play of Chris Webber and his value, etc. to Antoine Walker. Never...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And Boston before Dallas. The happiest day in Paul Pierce's life was when he found out Walker was gone...

VF21 said:
Sorry, but I'm not going to buy into that. Apparently, we will agree to disagree because I could never compare the play of Chris Webber and his value, etc. to Antoine Walker. Never...
Dont get me wrong, Webb is way more talented than Walker but the thing is that he likes to keep the ball most of the time and so does webb. He likes to shoot even though he's having a off night.

To get Paul Pierce we would have to let Peja, Barnes and a guy like House go.
The Bee mentioned that it'd be more likely Bjax instead of House.
How about PP + Payton for Peja+Bjax?

gangdogu said:
Dont get me wrong, Webb is way more talented than Walker but the thing is that he likes to keep the ball most of the time and so does webb. He likes to shoot even though he's having a off night.

To get Paul Pierce we would have to let Peja, Barnes and a guy like House go.
The Bee mentioned that it'd be more likely Bjax instead of House.
How about PP + Payton for Peja+Bjax?
The Bee mentioned today? When did the Bee take over the GMing duties?

VF21 said:
And Boston before Dallas. The happiest day in Paul Pierce's life was when he found out Walker was gone...
I'm not so sure of that. I remember Paul Pierce being all upset with Walker's trade to Dallas.

Anyway, we need to get Paul Pierce.

I don't know that I want peja traded. But if the BEE can make up trades I guess I can. How about this. I think it helps both teams.

Peja, Bobby, and Bradley to the bulls

for

Chandler, Deng and Harrington to the Kings

Bricklayer

zeke04 said:
I don't know that I want peja traded. But if the BEE can make up trades I guess I can. How about this. I think it helps both teams.

for

Within the outer realms of not entirely beyond possibility, but then we have a 19 yr old SF in a year we're trying to win a title. Anyway, its far from the worst idea that's been proposed, but one or both of the kids had better develop.

S

SaCKiNgS24

zeke04 said:

for

bulls fans would laugh at u for this trade.

Bricklayer

SaCKiNgS24 said:
bulls fans would laugh at u for this trade.
Not really interested in Bulls' fans opinions. The intriguing parts are:

1) Scott Skiles coached Peja in Europe. They have a relationship & perhaps trust.
2) That team COULD use a true #1 option.
3) Chandler is up for a monster new contract after the year + if the Bulls want to duck it, and even use Bobby's ending deal to free up extra money, this would be one way to do it.

All of which puts it still firmly in the extraordinarily unlikely category, but takes it out of the "we care what the other team's FANS" think category. There are some factors there which get you thinking.

S

SaCKiNgS24

Bricklayer said:
Not really interested in Bulls' fans opinions.
my point was the bulls would be on the losing end of the stick on that trade. you get an injury prone bobby jackson a peja stojakovic that has been declining since the end of the reagular season last year, for a upcoming all star in loul deng and a rebound monster in chandler. im not even gonna touch the harrington/bradley part of this.

but than again if petrie could pull this off id wash his cars for 3 seasons.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/basketball/kings/story/12367267p-13223459c.html

Dream deal voting results

Published 2:15 am PST Wednesday, February 16, 2005

We asked you to vote for your favorite dream deal for the Kings, and you responded. In a vote hounded by more irregularities than a Florida election, our totally unscientific poll yielded some interesting results. As of 7 p.m. Tuesday night, a majority - 35 percent - wanted to see Peja Stojakovic and Matt Barnes shipped to Denver for Carmelo Anthony, Nene and Greg Buckner. Thirty-four percent wanted the team to stand pat. A trade of Chris Webber to New York in a three-team deal that would have seen Utah's Carlos Boozer and Matt Harpring become Kings was favored by 23 percent.

More than 2,000 votes were registered.

Twix said:
http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/basketball/kings/story/12367267p-13223459c.html

Dream deal voting results

Published 2:15 am PST Wednesday, February 16, 2005

We asked you to vote for your favorite dream deal for the Kings, and you responded. In a vote hounded by more irregularities than a Florida election, our totally unscientific poll yielded some interesting results. As of 7 p.m. Tuesday night, a majority - 35 percent - wanted to see Peja Stojakovic and Matt Barnes shipped to Denver for Carmelo Anthony, Nene and Greg Buckner. Thirty-four percent wanted the team to stand pat. A trade of Chris Webber to New York in a three-team deal that would have seen Utah's Carlos Boozer and Matt Harpring become Kings was favored by 23 percent.

More than 2,000 votes were registered.
Thanks for the results Twix! :D