Hornets game

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Thanks for the eyewitness assessment, Kg.

Oh, glad to hear Kevin is okay with "Flash", especially since I've been calling him that anyway. Had to tell a couple people in chat tonight who I was talking about when I said, "Flash". ;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
I'm gonna brag for you, KG - Our Kingsgurl was actually sporting a Kevin Martin jersey, a nice gift from her fella. She says Kevin's face lit up when he saw it - how cool is that?
Waaaaaaaaay cool! OptimusRhyme mentioned ordering one also. If that young man continues to improve, I would imagine that there will be a lot of Kings Fans who want his jersey (myself included). :)

VF21 said:
I'm gonna brag for you, KG - Our Kingsgurl was actually sporting a Kevin Martin jersey, a nice gift from her fella.
That was pretty sweet of him, eh? He had to special order it since they aren't on the market yet.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
PejaFanatic said:
Flash looks so much like Christy... My sister thought Christy finally grew his hair out. Heheh
Naw...needs to really hit the weights out to look like Christie. :eek:

But that could be a good thing. His body in some ways is remarkable because it really looks like he hasn't worked on it at all -- its almost like the body of a 13yr old boy ready to develop. Not just skinny, but lacking musculature too. But that gives me some hope that if he can get shown the weightlifting ropes by some of the harder working Kings he might be able to significantly improve his strength. He certainly isn't even remotely physically maxed out yet.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I noticed Adelman rotated Webber to C and brought in Songlia at PF to give Brad a couple of long breaks. This line up was quick and very effecient. I expect we will see lots of it while Tag heals and even after he is back against smaller faster teams. Over all good second half, looks like Pedja is shaking off the rust (great job on boards) And Brad looked great out there.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Pedja put up some VERY good numbers overall... Leading scorer, rebounds, AND tied for blocks. Maybe the summer of rest will end up being a very, very good thing for Pedja and for us!

GO KINGS!!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Since93 said:
Is Flash too skinny or what he doesn't look like 6-7 to me.. Christie looks much bigger..
He does look small. I would have guessed 6'5" rather than 6'7". But its hard to tell. He's very skinny and that makes him look smaller, and he also has kind of a strange game for a guy with hops -- he plays flat on the floor a lot, has almost a set shot, rarely leaves his feet. So I'm thinking that might also make him seem a little shorter than he is.

In any case, I'm sure we'll see him standing next to Doug and some point and that should give us a better read. Even if his height is a little overstated and he's only 6'5" or so that's fine for an OG. No way he is ever swinging to SF though, and he's going to have to learn how to use his quickness and athleticism to sneak in there for rebounds. Have a hard time seeing him box anybody out. ;)

Last edited:
A little heads up, my sister is sort of near sighted, and she is not up to date with some of the Kings new players.

It was really funny when she said, "OMG, Christy looks so much nicer with hair". And I was like, "It's not him because he's not raising his arm". LOL Just messing around with Christy…^_^

Flash’s body kind of reminds me of Prince, so hopefully Webber could give him some pointers so he could start benching…..say 200lbs. Heheh

VF21 said:
I'm gonna brag for you, KG - Our Kingsgurl was actually sporting a Kevin Martin jersey, a nice gift from her fella. She says Kevin's face lit up when he saw it - how cool is that?
Respect! K-mart sounds like a great guy, and I'm glad to see KG showing the love, and flash appreciating.

Ryan

I like turtles
Yea, I drove up from LA for the game last night. What I really liked was that ARCO was really into the game. I seemed like a mid-season game.

alright i'm so glad the kings got it together and won the game. good to hear that the starters started to gel a bit. sounds like peja had a great all around game, i hope he has more games like that during the season.

thanks for sharing the story KG! flash sounds like a cool guy ( i like the nickname, everytime i said k-mart, it did always remind of kenyon martin, hehehe now i won't be confused :D )

WTG kings!!! get well soon DC and tag, and lets get this season started already!!!!!