Home Opener Vs Denver: Who's going?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
pre-teen girls at a concert are the stuff of nightmares

if we could harness the power of their screams we might be able to get off our crude oil dependence and even man a flight to mars

Likely irrelevant though, as I imagine Renadive's NBA 3.0 involves more tech than star power.
My thought exactly. I love my granddaughters more than life, but ...

I won't be at this one, unfortunately. Waited too long to purchase tickets. Instead, I will have to settle for Brooklyn on 11/13 for my first live game of the season

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I won't be at this one, unfortunately. Waited too long to purchase tickets. Instead, I will have to settle for Brooklyn on 11/13 for my first live game of the season
Grant was saying yesterday that there are still tickets available.

I had only planned on going to this game if I could get lower level seats, but if there are still a few upper deck tickets left, then it's better than nothing, I guess. I'm on it!!

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
really? wow. I can only assume that is opening night pricing.
It is opening night pricing. An upper-deck baseline ticket (row H) on opening night is going for $72 before fees; a very similar seat is going for $37 before fees against the Hawks about a week later.

I just looked it up. I paid $61 each for opening night and the very same seats are $45 a week or so later. Still worth it to me.

I just want to be in the building that night. I can already hear that Arco Thunder!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I just looked it up. I paid $61 each for opening night and the very same seats are $45 a week or so later. Still worth it to me.

I just want to be in the building that night. I can already hear that Arco Thunder!
That was my reasoning, too. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Some people prefer lower level because of the stair situation. What difference does it make? The point is we're gonna have rockin' Kings fans upstairs, downstairs, in the SRO seats, etc. A full house needs people in ALL the seats. :)

I'll try to go... although some of the "night will be special" stuff makes me roll my eyes a little.. As far as I'm concerned the Seattle situation should have never happened, I don't feel the need to celebrate its resolution

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll try to go... although some of the "night will be special" stuff makes me roll my eyes a little.. As far as I'm concerned the Seattle situation should have never happened, I don't feel the need to celebrate its resolution
The night will be special but maybe not to you. And that's okay. I actually feel sorry for you if you don't get it.

The night will be special but maybe not to you. And that's okay. I actually feel sorry for you if you don't get it.
I get it, just don't agree with it. On principle can't appreciate someone not stealing something from me. Although that post probably sounded a bit harsh, as I respect and love my other Kings fans. If the night is special for them it is fine by me. I won't comment on it again :)

I prefer the lower level, because I like being close to the action on the court. Just a whole different energy when you're down below, as opposed to being up top. If you're gonna go to a game, might as well make it count. No brainer to me!

C

Cold

I'm a bay area native who lived in Sac for a few years. Warriors are my first love, but I'm a big fan of Mike Malone. He's a great basketball mind who will turn this franchise around in 3 years given the players buy into the system. I adopted the Kings as my 2nd team some years ago but now with Malone on board I'm ecstatic. I'm going to the season opener. Looking forward to my very first Kings game in person.