[Game] HERE WE STAY Game Thread 2/28/11

Cousins is a good passer, but he needs to tone down the tough ones. He's trying alot of really really pin point passes that he CAN make, but hasn't been lately. Would like to see him look for his own shot a bit more. They seem to be giving him the fouls tonight.

Seeing these jerseys makes me kinda want to see them more often... I'm kinda indifferent on them staying in Sac. I mean, I love the Sacramento Kings, but I want the team to field a competitive roster. The city of Sacramento needs to do a lot to keep this team.

Seeing these jerseys makes me kinda want to see them more often... I'm kinda indifferent on them staying in Sac. I mean, I love the Sacramento Kings, but I want the team to field a competitive roster. The city of Sacramento needs to do a lot to keep this team.
Trying to get the jump on that Anaheim bandwagon, huh?

JimmypSpencer

Yup! You can definitely hear the "Stay in Sac" chants by the @HereWeStay folks. Nice work on their end.

mr_jasonjones

There's now a "Stay in Sac" chant going during this timeout. Kings trail the Clippers 38-34.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Rookie wall is just as much physical as it is mental. When you're tired, you're tired inside and out. Still, he'll learn, or should know, that he has to bust his butt to get back.

Without Tyreke, this team really falls apart. Hopefully the Clippers will outsuck us tonight ! Thornton looks to be doing well, definitely already one of the best shooters on the team (sad, but true)