Guess Who's Back

R

R1LOVER

I've been waiting almost a year for Grant to Say "turn on the sprinklers" - " cause he's on FIRE"

It sure is nice to see a smile on his face when his shots fall!!!

I was thinking he'd have a big game for two reasons:

1. The Bulls stink.
2. If he was really serious about wanting a trade to Chicago but the Bulls weren't giving Petrie any good offers, what beeter way oto say "get yout butt on the phone!" than to dump 30 on you?

Anyways, it's probably just the #1, but that would be quite a story if it was #2.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
nice shooting from inside the arc but 4-10 fromthe 3 is still not up to the standard he set for him self... but hey I am being picky... Great to see my man with 29 points!

Well, some of those 3 point field goal attempts were desperation shots with clock ticking off. He took at least two of those from about 4 feet behind the arc. But again, he was open a couple of times when it was clear the ball should get to him , and it never did.

isn't it shady who's back?? ah well thats a cool song nonetheless

WOO HOO man have the kings been in need of peja to bust out.

i didn't see the game ( radio) , but i could tell by the eruption of the crowd that peja was back.

Go Peja Go Peja Go Peja!

Some of us (moi) were mad: Trade Peja for Artest or someone. It's easy to be shortsighted when you're feeling desperate!

Evenstar said:
HAHAHA LMAO!!! that is so true.

lets just hope MJ doesn't decide to come back back back, back again ;)
i certainly hope he's not wanting to come back back back back again.
it was hard to watch him when he came back the third time. :mad:

bballagrl24 said:
welcome back peja!....lol....reminds me of Mase's song "Welcome Back"
" ooh you know we need ya ooh you know we need ya, right here's where we need ya right here's where we need ya...welcome back"...lol :) WELCOME BACK PEJA!!!!!!