[GSW/DAL] "We're going to go like hell."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know, my admiration for Charles Barkley has grown during this series. Since the Kings aren't involved, I'm finding out he really does have a sense of humor...kinda. Gotta love the "pie in the face" sequence they showed on the Oracle jumbotron.

This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Let's review:

Today the Bulls swept the Heat; the Suns denied the LA Kobes a win at home; and Mark Cuban is leaving on a jet plane...and I'm sure glad I'm not flying with him.

Yep, all in all pretty good Sunday afternoon.

:)

gooOOOooo warriors!! 1 more to go! haha man, this is great! guess the regular season doesn't mean jack if you get knocked out in the 1st round by the eighth seed

Go Warriors !

As Kings fans we all know it aint over till its over, but looks like we may have the first example of both finals teams being eliminated in 50 yrs.

And what's with the sour grapes ?

Yeah I'm a Kings fan but I've always been a Warriors fan too. I kinda thought there was a friendly rivalry and we rooted for each other.

gooOOOooo warriors!! 1 more to go! haha man, this is great! guess the regular season doesn't mean jack if you get knocked out in the 1st round by the eighth seed
Well for Dallas the regular season doesn't offer much comfort either.

They went 0-3 in regular season and 1-3 so far in playoffs.

Its a 1-6 hole and then need to convert to 3-0.

And I love Barkley STILL trying to push the Mavs as good.

LOL!!!!

one more to go baby! lets go golden state!!!

the pie int he face was HILARIOUS!!!! the various "eat ****" signs directed at charles were pretty funny as well.

GO GS!

Go Warriors !

As Kings fans we all know it aint over till its over, but looks like we may have the first example of both finals teams being eliminated in 50 yrs.

Yeah I'm a Kings fan but I've always been a Warriors fan too. I kinda thought there was a friendly rivalry and we rooted for each other.
Never been a Warriors fan in my life, not even when I lived down there. But I'd root for almost any team over the Mavs.

I'm so glad I'm wrong! :) At least probably going to be.

Just tremendous for GS and their fans, once again. It's simply turned out to be all about match-ups, for real. Warriors have finally been playing some legit defense lately, too.

Baron Davis was incredible again tonight. Such a damn beast of a guard. If he can stay healthy and play consistent - he'll be a top 5 PG and superstar-level guy again. I love his game.

Being a Spur fan as well, I would love to see Dallas get knocked out of the playoffs this early.

Series isn't over yet, but with Warriors up 3-1 - could well be some historic, special stuff for the Warriors. I really don't know if Dallas comes back to tie... I wouldn't bet on it.

Aside from GS' play, if Dallas does lose this series, they're still lacking some mental toughness and focus.

Also, that like I've said in the past, Dallas goes as far as Dirk does. Partly showing here again why perimeter/wing big men can be risky sometimes. Thus be slowed down effectively, by athletic, long, quick fowards (Posey, haslem, Elson, S-Jack) with solid, tough defense.

Really glad for the Warriors

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I am really happy for Warriors fans. It has been a long dry spell for them. I have never disliked the Warriors, and I will cheer for a Northern CA team over most other teams any day.....especially Dallas. :p

Oh, and BTW - Way to go, Matty!!!!!!

WOW.....and I did not think I would be into the playoffs this year. This has been awesome. I want Charles and Grant to eat some serious crow. The crowd in Oakland was just insane......i am very happy for them.

By the way, who do you think looked hotter tonight - the Warriors or Jessica Alba?

The crowd is unbelievable.

Jeez, they need to show some heart. It's pathetic. I wouldn't be surprised if several TV sets were destroyed by fans.

BTW it was a great game.

WOW.....and I did not think I would be into the playoffs this year. This has been awesome. I want Charles and Grant to eat some serious crow. The crowd in Oakland was just insane......i am very happy for them.

By the way, who do you think looked hotter tonight - the Warriors or Jessica Alba?
That's a toss up Kupman
They both were shining.
Hope she's at the next game.
She's gooooood luck!
It's a win-win situation either way...

It is great to see, but when did you all become Warrior fans? We are Kings fans and they are our closest rival shouldn't we hate them? Or is it just the fact they are beating the Mavs that makes it so sweet? If they win this series I think they have a great shot of making at least the WCF because I think they can take out either Utah or Houston next round.

It is great to see, but when did you all become Warrior fans? We are Kings fans and they are our closest rival shouldn't we hate them? Or is it just the fact they are beating the Mavs that makes it so sweet? If they win this series I think they have a great shot of making at least the WCF because I think they can take out either Utah or Houston next round.
I don't know why, but I was rooting for the Mavs. :confused:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Go Warriors !

Damn Golden State.

I don't know what BRad1055 is talking about with that rivalry jazz, because I don't consider the Warriors a rival, and I never have. Still... Damn Golden State.

piksi

Hall of Famer
We hate the Lakers and the Mavs. Warriors are underdogs here and that makes them likable. You add the heart, the passion, the effort and the crowd - feels ALMOST like Kings were playing.

What a game! Just when I thought the Mavericks were getting heated up, the Warriors fought right back. I can't wait till the next game, that should be fun and intense.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
We hate the Lakers and the Mavs. Warriors are underdogs here and that makes them likable. You add the heart, the passion, the effort and the crowd - feels ALMOST like Kings were playing.
And, on the other end of that argument, I've never understood that sentiment. I don't know why anybody would root for the underdog when it's not their team, other than to be contrary.

Of course, I also don't hate Dallas, either...

Go Warriors!

Since the Kings aren't in the playoffs this year, how about we cheer on our neighbors across the bay? If you guys have been watching the series, you'd see how absolutely exciting this Warrior team is to watch, and the fans are arguably as electric as us Kings fans were back when we first made the playoffs. Hell, even Ron Artest is showing up at games! I say for the love of the game and the hate of the Mavericks, lets cheer on B-Diddy and friends and hope for the best! Go Warriors!