Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Andres Nocioni

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Beno Udrih

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Omri. I was thinking about Brockman and yes, he had some great rebounds, but also turnovers in crunch time that killed us.

I just checked ESPN's NBA home page and there's a big picture of Omri!

How'd people like the MVP chants for Tyreke?

I like Spencer - I know that there's a lot of people that don't - but I can't figure out why he can't come out and play like he did during the Lakers game. Come on Spencer, you can do it!

Jon Brockman! Omri! Our Rookies!!!

I like Spencer - I know that there's a lot of people that don't - but I can't figure out why he can't come out and play like he did during the Lakers game. Come on Spencer, you can do it!

Pretty Ballsy to chant MVP when he hasn't made an all star team yet.

But I LOVED IT! :D And he may well get the MVP someday if he continues to improve. He is a beast already. When that jumper is money, he will be one of the un-defendables. That is a very small group of NBA players. I can see that he is getting some calls most rookies dont get. I am excited that the refs are recognizing the talent and approve. This will make the Kings a legit team in a year or two with another piece or 2.

Next step for Jon is to hold on to it a while once he gets the O board. He tends to rush passing it out leading to a TO or sometimes he's wide open under the rim and passes it out instead

bajaden

Hall of Famer

I think Spence plays better against teams that go into halfcourt sets, which the Lakers do. He struggles against teams that are quick and like to run the ball. As the Suns do. I think that he's thinking too much. You can do that in a half court game. But in a game thats up and down the court, you just have to react, and that seems to be where he gets into trouble.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I think Spence plays better against teams that go into halfcourt sets, which the Lakers do. He struggles against teams that are quick and like to run the ball. As the Suns do. I think that he's thinking too much. You can do that in a half court game. But in a game thats up and down the court, you just have to react, and that seems to be where he gets into trouble.
I agree. The Lakers have made Spence look like an All-Star each time we play them yet the mighty 76ers held him to nothing.

Pretty Ballsy to chant MVP when he hasn't made an all star team yet.

But I LOVED IT! :D And he may well get the MVP someday if he continues to improve. He is a beast already. When that jumper is money, he will be one of the un-defendables. That is a very small group of NBA players. I can see that he is getting some calls most rookies dont get. I am excited that the refs are recognizing the talent and approve. This will make the Kings a legit team in a year or two with another piece or 2.
It was shocking hearing the fans chant that for him. Was this the first time the fans said it (cause I didn't hear it before)?

I wonder when he's going to settle down and stop thinking and just let the game flow - I know he can do it.

We go into crunch time with three rookies on the floor against championship contenders and barely lose. We've got a team on the upswing, and I couldn't be happier as a fan.

I was surprised, I thought it was pretty cool...I thought to myself he may not be leagues MVP but he is ours.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
It was shocking hearing the fans chant that for him. Was this the first time the fans said it (cause I didn't hear it before)?

First time I've heard it, and yeah, very cool. Not about him actually winning it of course, but just a little love and respect from the home fans. And one day it may be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.