• Depressed

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Angry

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Depressed and Angry

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Apathetic

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Apathetic and Angry...no...wait, that's not right...

• Embarrassed

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Perky

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Warm and Tingly

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Just Ducky

• Drowsy

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been converted. It's all about the LINS at this point! Any team that could put out an effort like the one I watched against The NEW JERSEY NETS, still possibly the losingest team of all time, is not really a team. They played like a bunch of independent contractors looking out for #1. The Effort was atrocious. It was horrifying and repugnant. There was just NO ONE on the Kings that even looked like they were capable! Easily their worst game of the season. How do they NOT score even 80 points against the Friggin NETS!!

WTF is wrong with Spencer Hawes? How does a MAN allow himself to be embarrassed like that? He put up no resistance against the other team's center at ALL! He had 7 rebounds somehow. It looked like every single play Hawes was dominated. Lopez just CRUSHED him. How do you root for a player that just gets destroyed like that on a nightly basis? He should apologies to Kings fans for the way he played! We need a new center BAD. :mad:

This game definitely shows how much we need Tyreke. The only King out there tonight who looked like he wanted it was Donte. One of the positives for this game was Donte's hustle rebounds. We don't see that often, so it would be nice to see him hustle to get more rebounds as the season winds down.
The other positive is of course the draft situation. If this loss ends up giving us a better spot or avoiding a 3-way tie, then it will have been worth it.
My biggest concern is a potential rebound effect. I would hate to go on a tear and beat Boston & Cleveland just to prove that we can. If losing to the Nets somehow spurs this team to win more games than we would have if we'd just beaten the Nets, that would be really depressing.

We play both Indiana and the Clippers one more time this year. We have to lose those two games as those are the two most important games left remaining on our schedule. I can accept another win or two, but not to either of those two teams.

I was very surprised that we lost the game today, so it will be very interesting to see what happens in Boston.

I have been converted. It's all about the LINS at this point! Any team that could put out an effort like the one I watched against The NEW JERSEY NETS, still possibly the losingest team of all time, is not really a team. They played like a bunch of independent contractors looking out for #1. The Effort was atrocious. It was horrifying and repugnant. There was just NO ONE on the Kings that even looked like they were capable! Easily their worst game of the season. How do they NOT score even 80 points against the Friggin NETS!!

WTF is wrong with Spencer Hawes? How does a MAN allow himself to be embarrassed like that? He put up no resistance against the other team's center at ALL! He had 7 rebounds somehow. It looked like every single play Hawes was dominated. Lopez just CRUSHED him. How do you root for a player that just gets destroyed like that on a nightly basis? He should apologies to Kings fans for the way he played! We need a new center BAD. :mad:
Well it is Brook Lopez... He is better than Hawes at the moment. People wanted to trade Martin + KT for him. Would you trade Martin + KT for hawes? I mean the guy isn't an all star at the moment, live with it. Obviously he's going to get outplayed by most good centers... duh

Brick....I am not a morning person. I watched "Chipper Guy" before I was finished with my first cup of coffee. I wanted to rip his face off.

When does 18 points in a Quarter constitute a good quarter of basketball? I was embarrassed for the Kings last night. I saw the whole game to the bitter end and at the end I was embarrassed. I saw a team mailing it it. Maybe a team that spent the night on the town the night before. Whatever it was, they were not prepared to play this game. THAT should never happen. They get paid a LOT of money to be prepared to play. The fact that they were NOT ready to play against a historically bad team in the Nets is terrible. The Nets still have a chance to be the worst team EVER, and the Kings lost to them by 14 points. THAT is inexcusable and pathetic. There should have been a lot more effort than they made in that game. How Embarrassing!! :mad:

And "Chipper Guy" was truly frightening! Like open mike night at the Group Home! Very Scarry!

Last edited:
Brick- the women of this board have suffered too, have a heart and at least include some decent looking men. If you need suggestions, just ask. :D
I would be curious to see who be put up there by those members of this community NOT burdened by a Y-chromosome.

Seriously, I am curious... the schleps that brick throws out there are clearly weak-soup (much the same idea as me trying to pick...or me trying to pick the best shade of "eggshell" for my dining room wall... or sister anna-maria suggesting the best strip-club for a stag party...) ----- but i really have NO IDEA who is NOT weak soup.

if we ARE going to be subjected to a beefcake fest, the WOMEN need to pick the bearers of the banana hammocks! ;)

Last edited:
Well it is Brook Lopez... He is better than Hawes at the moment. People wanted to trade Martin + KT for him. Would you trade Martin + KT for hawes? I mean the guy isn't an all star at the moment, live with it. Obviously he's going to get outplayed by most good centers... duh
Lopez has owned Hawes for years. I remember Spencer's first game at Stanford--he was supposedly "ill" but it was a smackdown at the hands of Brook and Robin. We especially loved it because Spencer had considered Stanford before deciding to attend Washington... too bad really, the thought of unleashing a Hawes-Lopez-Lopez frontcourt on the Pac-10 for a year or two still gives me the chills...

maybe not hot, but a lot better looking then the other two alternative Brick offered.
Guess we'll just have to post our own in the lounge during TDOS. :D
Rodney's not gettin' any respect!
That Chipper guy is really givin' me the creeps. I think I just might have nightmares for weeks. Please God, purge it from my brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.